XVIII.

A/N: I may have written this just to satisfy my liskook heart but I would still greatly appreciate it if you guys left comments on your thoughts on this story so far :)) 

Happy Lisa Day!!

LISA

Kim Residential Villa, Busan

Ah~~ what a great way to end this stressful week

I have been doing all sorts of work as usual but some unexpected events made it worse than it used to be. My ideas for my solo concept was once again rejected and I'm sure this will be delayed even more. My version of Say So for my solo stage was also criticized by the higher managers so we had to quickly do something about it. However, the deadline for my ideas on the performance was kept the same so I had to rush the entire process. I haven't been home ever since December started so it was more difficult for me to be away from my instant source of comfort, my babies.

"Lis, as much as I don't want to disturb your me time, I think we should start getting ready. It's 4 pm already" Rosie softly spoke from behind me before she closed the door once more.

I was currently enjoying the warmth in this luxurious bathroom while soaking myself in sweet-scented bath bombs in the tub. It was practically winter already in Korea so it felt good to have this comfortable heat around me as I relaxed.

But she was right, I have to get out already. I finished up, dried myself and wrapped myself in a white fluffy robe before heading out.

I saw Rosie setting up her glam stuffs on the wide vanity table. I went beside her, where the hair dryer was set and blow dried my hair, sitting on the marble while watching her doll up.

"How was your one-hour bath? I thought you already slept in there, Lisa", she said, glancing at me. I giggled at this and rolled my eyes at her.

"Have you finally made up your mind on the dress you'll be wearing later? You've been going on about it ever since we got here"

Her eyes widened at this and excitedly pointed somewhere, "Ah yes! I decided to go with the red one. I facetimed Jennie and Jisoo unnie a while ago and unexpectedly they recommended me the same thing! So I made up my mind from there"

Hmm makes sense..

I stood up after I was sure that my hair was fully dry and went to my luggage where my glam up stuffs were placed. I stopped by our bed where her dress was laid neatly. I raised it up to inspect it.

"Oohh this is not really your style though. Is my pretty Rosie aiming to get some tonight?"

Her eyes widened like saucers and exclaimed, "LALISA!!"

***

I just finished my last curl when we heard two knocks on the door. It opened to reveal Tom peeking his head in the room

"May I come in, ladies?" he said. Rosie beamed, nodding eagerly while I just smiled and shrugged at him.