VIII.

JUNGKOOK

XxX Club

We lost track of time as we were enjoying ourselves so much at the dance floor. More people started to cramp up the area and the entire room was darker by the time the party was as its full swing. This worked so much to our advantage so basically there was only so little that was stopping us from doing all the fun stuffs we could ever think of.

I wouldn't have expected that I could experience that type of carefree, fun time again at this point in my life.

I must admit,I dragged the guys with me to the dance floor primarily because I actually wanted to follow after that Lisa girl, for some reasons, and see how she acted up in such a public crowd. But by the time we were already at the dance floor, I haven't seen any signs of the petite girl nor of her bestfriend. As I drowned myself with the overwhelming energy around me, I ended up neglecting the idea of her altogether and just had fun. Best things in life aren't planned indeed. They just happen.

I was currently at the bar in the public section drinking some shots to calm myself down. A tall, petite yet fully-developed woman wearing a tight black dress that left little to the imagination strut her way to the bar, ordered some shots for herself and sat beside me. Hmm, I wouldn't mind some dessert to end this amazing night.

Too bad, I'm too lazy to flirt with her. I just stared ahead at the bunch of people enjoying themselves at the dance floor.

"Excuse me. Have we met before?", I heard her voice from beside me, closer than I expected. I looked at her and smirked. Was she actually about to throw some lame pick-up line at me?

"I don't think so, Miss"

"Oh really? wait no! actually we did. We had a good time in Jeju though" she said then winked.

Oh. she was one of them. 

I actually don't remember her, not that I even try to remember the girls I sleep with. It's just a one-time thing anyway.

I eyed her up and down. She does look like someone I would bang though. I really know to pick my girls. I smirked at this thought.

She must've mistaken my smirk for flirting 'cause she gave me a sly smile as she raked her fingers teasingly on my shoulder and said, "I wouldn't mind doing it again though..."

I smirked. I didn't have to flirt to have my dessert afterall. what a great night!

LISA

BEST.  PARTY.  EVER!!!

A/N: This is her only party ever...

I've been missing out on the good things all my life!! I think I've been dancing on that dance floor since forever. The energy is crazy!

Add to it, people didn't seem to care so much about the people around them so they didn't really bother to know who I was or things like that. It felt nice to get real ass crazy in public without being told off.

So much for being proud of your discipline, Lisa. Just say you're a coward and go.

I was now back upstairs at our booth with my drunk ass bestfriend. The other guys aren't back yet, though I don't think they'll come back up here anyway. This guy right here was currently testing out all the shots he ordered.

Apparently he said he tasted the BeSt ShOt eVeR among the shots that were passed around the dance floor earlier and was determined to know what it was before sunrise. He ended up ordering a shot of all drinks and mixes offered at the bar and had them delivered at our table. He was still at his second tray of shots and there were still 2 more trays left.