X.

LISA

Saint Laurent store , 7 PM

"So you're telling me you almost got raped about a week ago and you finally decided to share it to me just today?!"

Okay, that was an honest mistake on my part.

"I didn't wanna worry you nor the others for that matter. I got away in time and I'm here now. It's all that matters, right?", I tried to lightly explain to her.

We were currently at this private fitting lounge filled with mirrors. It had two smaller fitting rooms beside each other and a couch across them. Although this room was soundproof, it's better not to get her worked up just yet. We might cancel shopping at once. Noooo!

"What bullsht is that? You know we'll always worry about you and you've always liked that!" she exasperatedly said as she dropped the clothes on the couch.

Jennie unnie was right though. I love how all of them cares so much for me. It's pretty much the reason why I managed to survive here in Korea quite better than I expected.

"Tell me the real reason Lisa or we're not leaving this place", she said in a quiet tone, her hands on her hips.

damn! I didn't expect her to draw that card this early. She knew I was never fond of this branch. I always found ways to quickly leave this shop every time we go shopping. Why? Their customer service is terrible! I'm all about the attitude okay?

I sighed and looked down. "I was afraid you'd scold me for being irresponsible."

I heard her sigh before she walked towards me and softly lifted my chin to make me look at her. "I lowkey want to, honestly, but I won't. 'Cause regardless of what happened at the latter part, I knew how much you had fun that night." she said with a soft smile on her face.

"besides, I've done far worse stuffs Lili.. and you know that" she said as she smirked at me before she picked the clothes she dropped earlier and went inside the fitting room. I just rolled my eyes, smiling at her retreating figure.

Nothing much happened after that eventful evening. Bambam came knocking on my door the next day and repeatedly apologized to me, for not keeping his promise, claiming that he deserved to suffer for his irresponsibility, blah blah. He was just being overdramatic. I figured someone must've made him feel bad enough to do this much, probably Mark oppa.  I snickered to myself, imagining the pitiful scene of him being scolded.

I never actually blamed him for anything. Yes, I had to go to the restroom because of the drink he gave me but it was never his fault that I was in danger. It's not like he intended for that stranger to harass me or something. Besides, if not for him, I wouldn't have had experienced one of the best nights of my life.

Honestly, I was a bit traumatized to leave my apartment for the next few days. I just spent most of my short break chilling at home with my cats or engaging in long-ass phone calls with my friends and family back in Thailand. If I ever felt suffocated, I would call some tight friends to hang out with me or my unnies if they weren't busy but I was never out on my own in public recently.

"Let's go, Lis. I didn't like any of them." she said as she walked out empty-handed. "to be honest, I never liked it here too. I just enjoyed seeing you sulk in the corner while waiting for me" she winked and as she walked past me leaving me dumbfounded on my spot.