IV.

LISA

Lisa's Apartment

If I had to pick out one trait of mine that I'd claim with pride, it would be my discipline in my ventures in life. I've learned to maneuver my way in this foreign country for almost a decade now and I can say that I know most of what I have to know. I do what I should, avoid those that I should avoid and I stick to my set rules diligently.

But.. okay maybe I'm not so proud of this decision I made earlier this evening. I admit it is a reckless one.

"Are you still not done, Lis?", I heard Bambam groaning loudly from behind my bedroom door, though I'm pretty sure he's splayed at my couch in the living room.

I have decided to stay with my babies here in my personal apartment for the rest of my break. It has been relaxing and healing for me, three days into the break, but of course Bambam just had to disturb it by coming here uninvited at freaking 7 pm.

"Hey! you don't have the right to complain. You should've thought about it before you decided to convince me to come with you!", I shouted back with as much emphasis on my words to get my point across. Bitches be ungrateful these days ugh

After many failed attempts over the years, yes he has finally managed to get me to go clubbing with him. This has been one of his gReAt IdEaS when I asked him for suggestions on how I could spend my short break. He has been bugging me ever since I asked him about it weeks ago.

It's not like it's the first time that he tried to do this so I don't even know what was different this time that made me agree. At the back of my head, I know I've always been curious about this side of society that I've never dared to explore before. Besides, I'm old enough to take responsibility of whatever this may lead to.

Just try to enjoy this while you still can, Lisa.

I finally finished my light make-up and settled on a simple light chained necklace with a silver cross pendant to complete the look. I stood up from my vanity table to see myself better in front of my full-length mirror.

Dayum! Look at all that 167 cm of resplendence!

The lady in the mirror was rocking a generously loose (still hugging her figure in all the right places), silver-sequined dress that hung mid-thigh. It seemed decent in the front, with an acceptable exposure around the chest area but the back part was completely exposed until the lower back. This entire look was complemented by a rose gold ankle strap heels.

For someone who decided on the last minute, I sure did quite pretty well.

I quickly pulled out any of the glittery purses that I had in my walk-in closet and secured my lipstick, some extra cash, and my phone in it. I took my black leather jacket from its rack, raked my eyes all over my body through the mirror for one final look and headed out of my bedroom.

Bambam was playing with my cat Lily on the couch (see? I was right) when I walked out from my room. He settled Lily carefully before he stood up and shamelessly checked me out.

"For someone who wants to stay unnoticed and unrecognized the entire night, you're get-up is doing a poor job at helping you with your goal" he said this with an amused smile and chuckled.

He was walking towards me when he added, "And damn girl, that wig look so good on you! It could've easily passed as your natural hair." Oh right I forgot to mention. I was wearing a long black wig with brown highlights and I just curled it loosely to give it some volume and appeal.

Out of nowhere, he picked up the nearest cat he could find and spoke to it, "This is why you don't trust women Luca. For all we know, they may be bald under all that beautiful fake hair!"

I rolled my eyes at his extra af ass and walked to my caretaker's room, unknowingly having a soft smile on my face. She doesn't stay here but I called her to come tonight to take care of the place and my babies while I'm gone. I left her some reminders, in case I won't be able to come home tonight.

I walked into the living room again to see Bambam fixing himself up in front of the full-length mirror by the door. I must admit, he patched up quite well tonight. Something about the fashionable yet comfortable appeal of black pants and printed short sleeve collared shirt is working for him.

"You're already looking as good as you possibly can, Bam", I teasingly commented with a smirk as I passed by him on my way to head out of the apartment. I can hear him rushing to put his shoes on to follow after me.

"Lisa! wait up!"