XXV.

A/N:

Hi. It really took me a while to update again this time around lol. um I made up my mind about the issue I mentioned previously (thank you for the comments btw) and I might edit some chapters after I update the new ones. Also, I am quite sure now that this will be a long-ass story because I am unnecessarily meticulous lol and I kinda want to relish on these scenes I plan in my head sooo yea. I'm saying this coz the pace may not be favorable to many people and I'm just putting it out there, in case you're looking for a fast-pace instant relationship kind of story then I don't think this will be the story for you. 

Okay anyway, let's go!

LISA

Feb. 2,  7 pm

This was my last schedule for the day. We were currently shooting for another Lilifilm content that I plan to put out this month, just as something to show them my gratitude for the huge support I've been receiving. I had to delay shooting for this 'cause I've been busy with my main work. Since this was supposed to be like my personal choice of thing to do outside of work, the company agreed as long as it doesn't clash with my schedules with the group. I also had to squeeze in all the preparation and practice for this in between my other schedules.

"Maybe we could try shooting from another angle for this part, since it's quite long and it may seem dull if it stays at a steady point the entire time. It may come in handy during the editing"

I nodded in agreement with what Anthony commented and I saw the rest of the crew agree to it too. We were currently monitoring our previous recording of the last part. We did have a lot to shoot but we started quite as soon as it was dark so we didn't have much left to shoot by now.

In no time, we were back in our positions and started to shoot once more. After wrapping up the takes needed in that location, we decided to have a short break before we moved to the last segment that we needed to shoot. It was all just shot in one building, somewhere suggested by our producer, but it was wide and had enough room to set up different sets across the area courtesy of our very talented art production crew.

I was currently fixing my make up and hydrating myself after conversing with Cheshir and the other dancers about our plan for the short freestyle part of the routine when my manager came up to me and told me that someone came to visit. He wasn't sure if he should allow the guest or not so he asked me to come out to see him/her for myself.

I was perplexed on my way to the entrance since I don't remember anyone telling me they would visit, besides I was sure only a few of my really close friends knew that I was shooting today. As I was nearing the entrance, I saw a bulky back facing me, wearing a black padded jacket and black cap. Okay, obviously a guy.

My manager beside me called out to him as soon as we got closer and this made him face us. I was surprised when I recognized who it was.

"Yah! What is this? What are you doing here?"

He was chuckling as he walked to stand in front of me.

"It's really nice to see you too, Lali"