XL.

JUNGKOOK

I woke up to a loud blare from my phone by my side table.

C'mon is sleep too much to ask??

I lazily reached out to my phone, practically dragging myself. It was apparently a call from some creature with no conscience towards a sleeping human being.

"hmm hello?" I said, eyes closed, silently cursing whoever this was.

Then I heard a light chuckle followed by a quite-too-bright voice, "Hi!"

ugh its too early for this, Lisa!

"Yo Jk! What time is it?"

what the--  "don't you have your own watch, Manoban?"

"haha no, I lost all of them just now."

whatever. I checked the time with one eye, squinting my eyes at the sudden bright light, before I placed my phone again against my ear.

"Its 9:01 am, Ms. Lisa"

"HAHA Great! Thank you Mr. Jungkook!"

Then she abruptly ended the call.

what the fck was that? did she just call to ask me the time?

ugh whatever lets just get some more sleep Jk.

.

.

.

.

wait wait

DID I JUST SAY ITS 9 AM ALREADY??

I sat up straight from my lying position with wide eyes. I have a meeting at 10:30!!

I quickly got up to start my now rushed morning routine. I'll just have breakfast after the meeting I guess.

I finally checked my phone after all that rush while I was on my way down to the basement parking. There were apparently a lot of messages, mostly birthday greetings from my friends and members. This made me check the date today and realized something.

So is this why that girl called at that time specifically? I snickered to myself, rolling my eyes at her silly stunt.

7:50 pm, HYBE Building

We just finished shooting another run BTS episode and I am now currently in the dressing room to step out of my shooting clothes after the quick dinner we had after the shoot.

"Jk!"

I was out of the changing room in time to look around to find the owner of the familiar voice. Turns out he was just about to enter the dressing room.