Chapter 1

Hi Welcome to my very first fan fiction!!

I hope you enjoy my story!

DARCIE

I pulled into a car park a mile away from where I usually park.

After a week's holiday, the shopping centre I work at has become extremely popular for some reason. It was almost like the week before Christmas but it was currently June so I knew something big must be happening.

I sighed and grabbed my back pack from the seat beside me, climbed out of the car and slammed the door closed.

I start to walk towards the centre, a bunch of teenage girls rammed into me, one of the girls turned slightly to see if I was ok but quickly turned back to her friends when they all started to squeal excitedly. Rude. What the hell is going on in there?

I followed slowly behind them watching as more girls ran around squealing. I finally made my way to the staff entrance I was feeling relieved that I was away from all the squealing as I walked down the narrow corridor, though as I got closer to the door leading into the centre the squealing started again, except it was more like one big long squeal with a 1000 voices contributing to it. I pushed the door open that lead me into the main section of the centre and everywhere I went were girls screaming crying and jumping up and down eagerly. I tried to push through the crowd standing around the door. I tried to listen to what they were actually squealing about but it was all so noisy that I couldn't make it out.

Slowly I made my way to the office. After twenty minutes I finally got to the centre management office and entered sighing with relief. Now I needed to find out what was causing all this mayhem. I walked towards my desk and put my bag underneath.

I felt a strand of my blonde hair fall loose, I tucked it back into the messy bun, and then turned as I heard someone come in behind me.

"There you are," My boss Henry said.

"Sorry, I am a little late; it is crazy out there, what is going on?" I asked.

"We are holding a concert today."

"Ok since when did we hold concerts?" I asked curiously.

"Well last night the sewage pipes at the entertainment centre burst, it has flooded the entire place, it really stinks there and there was a concert there today. Anyway I was called and asked if we could hold the concert here," Henry said a little flustered as a fresh wave of squeals echoed through the office.

"So I am guessing you didn't realise who it was or how big it was going to be."

"You are the one that organises all this stuff, I didn't know the questions to ask, now I have nearly 2000 screaming girls waiting to see some band called something Direction."

I felt my heart stop for a second as I registered the name that he had just spoken.

"One Direction?"

"Yeah that's it. I am so sorry that I have put this pressure on you today straight after your holidays but can you help me?"

I stood there staring at Henry, a burst of blue flashed into my memory, then it was gone but I knew that shade of blue anywhere, I shook the memory away and snapped back to reality.

"Um, of course I will help. That's my job," I said quietly.

"Are you ok, Darcie? You have gone pale."

I nodded my head as that was all I could manage right now; this was going to be the worst day. I took a moment to compose myself.

"Ok so when are they due here? What are we doing for a stage?" I asked taking out a notebook from my desk.

"I let their people in at six am to set up a stage, and they will be here at 11 and the concert is due to start at 12, there is some sort of meet and greet signing thing afterwards as well."

I looked down at my watch, 9.30 flashed up on the screen.

"Ok well with all these screaming girls we are going to need much more security," I said as I sat down at my desk and began dialling the number of our security team as I wrote down a list of things I would need to do.

I set to work and got everything sorted just before 11, I quickly sent a message over the UHF for a security guard to meet me at the office door in five minutes.

At ten to 11, I made my way back out into the craziness. It was even worse than it had been two hours ago. I met my security guard and good friend Pete at the door. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Don't Pete," I said as I checked my hair with my hand.

"Come on then Squirt," He said with his signature cheeky grin as he went to ruffle my hair I had just fixed.

"Don't you dare?" I said to him threateningly. He walked behind me as we made our way back to the staff entrance. We both stepped outside into the heat of the day and stood to the side as we waited for the reason behind all the craziness.

About ten minutes later a black SUV pulled up. I couldn't see inside as the tint was so dark. But I knew that on the other side of that glass was someone who I had tried to forget about for the past 2 years. 

Thank you for reading my story!!

Please Vote xxoo