Chapter 9

I am so overwhelmed by the support I have been recieving!! I am so greatful to everyone who reads my story!!

I checked this just before I went to bed last night and I had 42 votes, then when I checked it this morning I had 56 votes wow! I also had over 500 reads in 7 hours, that is just amazing!! Thank you all so much.

LOUIS

"I don't think he would have seen it like that," I said as I looked at Darcie.

"I didn't want to get to 5 years down the track and he is stuck doing a job he didn't love and him resenting me. My parents had a messy break up and I didn't want to put my baby through that, especially if you guys got famous and look now you are the hottest boy band in the world."

I scratched my head. I wished I had brought Liam now; I had no idea what to say to this girl. She gave up her entire life, took on a baby single handily and never asked Niall for anything. She did it so that Niall wouldn't leave us.

"I think you need to tell him."

"He is only 18, I am not going to throw a baby at him and say here daddy."

"But you're 18."

"Yeah but I chose this, He didn't. I could have adopted Jaimie out, had an abortion even but I chose to keep my baby. I have gotten this far without him; I can do it on my own. You can't tell him Louis. If he finds out, it has to be from me and at this stage I don't want him to know ever.

I took her head in my hands and held her face so she had to look at me. "You have done a fantastic job on your own, but you don't have to do it alone any more, we can help you, Niall can help you and I know that as soon as he knows, he will be here for you, but I will respect your wishes for now."

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket; I pulled it out and saw Liam's name flashing across the caller Id. I quickly answered.

"Hey, what's up?" I said.

"Hey Lou, How much longer will you be?" Liam asked.

"I will leave in a minute. Has he come out yet?"

"Nope, still locked in his room, Zayn is ready to break the door down if he doesn't come out soon. Have you been able to find out anything?" Liam said.

I looked at Darcie. I could tell she was concerned about how Niall was, but I didn't want her to be pissed at me for telling Liam. I would wait until I was back at the hotel before I told him, Zayn and Harry.

"I don't have anything to tell him. She won't say much," I lied; I shook my head at Darcie trying to make her feel guilty.

"What's taking you so long then?"

"Yeah you know." I was hoping that he might take the hint that I couldn't really talk about it yet.

"You can't talk right," Liam said.

"Yeah, I will be home soon. Bye." I hung up the phone.

I turned to look at Darcie.

"I don't know what else to say to you. I think you should talk to Liam or Zayn." I stood up and walked towards the door. "You have a beautiful baby and I know if Niall knew about her, he would love her as much as he loves you." I opened the door and walked out. I walked down to the car and jumped in. I couldn't get the image of that beautiful little girl and her blue eyes that are just like her daddy's out of my head.

DARCIE

I watched as Louis walked out the door. How did my life get so complicated? All because of a stupid pipe bursting, my world had turned upside down.