Chapter 21

Hello my lovely Readers!! Firstly I want to thank everybody who has asked how everything was regarding the floods. We thank goodness are safe. My parents were trapped away from town for a couple of nights and my brother was stuck out at work, but everyone is home safe now. Two of my husbands siblings live just outside of the town that has gotten hitten the worse. Thankfully they are all safe. I hope all my readers who were around those area's are safe and their families are as well!!

Since the 24 Jan, less then a week later, I have had over 75000 reads and over 3080 votes!! That is incrediable, so happy that you guys are still supporting my story!! Thank you all very much!!

I haven't been able to reply to your comments from the last chapter due to my internet playing up. I have been able to read them all though and I love you all so much, thank you for loving my story!!

Please keep voting, commenting and fanning!!

800 Votes for next chapter!!

LIAM

The next morning we woke up early and started putting our plan in to action.  My first job was to call Paul and make him aware what we were planning. I dialled his number and waited until he answered.

“What can I do for you Liam?”

“Hi Paul, um we need your help with something.” I said unsure how he was going to like this.

“Ok, what is it?”

I went on to explain the plan to Paul. He wasn’t too happy that we had already come to Ireland without letting him know, but mostly he supported the plan and promised to get stuff approved that needed managements approval.

I hung up to him and then dialled Sarah, Darcie’s Mum.

“Hello this is Sarah.” She said after a couple of rings.

“Hi Sarah, its Liam.”

“Oh, Hi Just a sec.” I heard her moving around a bit until finally she came back to the call.

“Sorry, Darcie was in the room.”

“That’s ok. How is she doing?” I asked

“Not too good, she’s terrified Niall is going to take Jaimie off her.”

“He isn’t going to do that. I am so sorry about him coming there, we gave him the letter and he got really upset. Darcie had written that she didn’t love him anymore. We had to try and convince him that that wasn’t true so we told him about Jaimie and then he ran out the door taking our car.”

“It’s ok, so what does Niall want?” Sarah asked

“He wants Darcie and Jaimie.” I said.

“Well I don’t know whether I can let it happen now. He really hurt her yesterday. How do I know he won’t do it again?”

“We don’t but he has been pretty upset with everything. He was angry when he found out about Jaimie and he took it out on Darcie but he loves her and he wants to fix this.

“I understand. Can I speak to him please?” Sarah asked me

“Sure I will just go and get him.”

NIALL

“Niall, Sarah wants to speak to you.” I heard Liam call.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I stood up and walked to Liam’s room. He handed me the phone.

“Hi Sarah, I am so sorry about yesterday.  How is Darcie?” I said