Chapter 26

Happy Valentines Day to all my lovely readers!!

I got a beautiful poem from a very special reader and she inspired me to get this out for all of you tonight so please thank @SophieLime!!

I have been asked to read so many stories at the moment that it is a little overwelming lol. I am trying to get through them all but I am sorry if you have asked me to read you story and I haven't replied I am trying to get through everyone plus still find the time to write this book and my other 2 that I have started.

I was going to post the first chapter of my new story tonight however as I had to type this chapter and it is now passed midnight I decided that I will wait until later to post it!! keep a look out it is another Niall fan fic and I am so excited about it!! Also check out my non fan fic story Losing you!!

There is only maybe 2 more chapters of this story left now :( but OMG I have almost just about finished my first story ever!!!! So Excited. But before thhis happens I would really love to get my fans up I am almost at 500 so to get the next chapter I would love if you could fan and get me to 500 and beyond!!!

Love to you all!!

NIALL

I was so angry that a fan could do that to Darcie.  How would Darcie react? We had finally communicated a small amount, and I had hoped that we would be spending tonight talking and working stuff out, but now I was heading to the hospital because some crazy fan was jealous.  Louis pulled the car up at the emergency entrance of the hospital. I was out before the car had stopped. I ran in the door and went straight up to the desk.

“I am looking for Darcie James,” I said quickly, “She is my girlfriend, she was brought in after she got hurt at our... um a concert.”

The nurse smiled at me then started typing on her computer. 

“Ok I can take you in right away.” She said standing up.

Liam came up behind me, “We’ll wait for you here mate.” He said.

“Thanks mate.” I said I waited for the nurse to open the doors. I followed her down the hall and she pulled back the curtains slightly to see if I was right to go in. I glanced past her and saw Darcie as she was struggling to get her shirt on.

My hand went to my mouth as I saw her body black from the bruises.  She turned and saw me and quickly covered her body, her bottom lip was trembling and I could see that her eyes fill with tears. I pushed past the nurse and went straight up to her. I gently wrapped my arms around her.

“Shh, it’s ok my darlin’,” I kissed her forehead. I pulled back a little bit to look at her.  I reached up and wiped the tears from her eyes.  I heard the curtains open and watched as Sarah and the nurse walked out leaving us alone.

“I don’t know if I can do this Niall.” She whispered.

“We will work it out Darc, we have to, and I never want to let you go. I want you and Jaimie in my life.”

“I want you too, but I am scared. If something like this can happen to me, what if when they find out about Jaimie and someone tries to hurt her.” She said pulling away from me, she went and sat down on the bed.