Chapter 28

Hi Hi!!! I am sorry it has been a couple of days since I posted. I really should have waited until this story was finished before I started post 2 more!!

EEKK the Brit Awards are in about 5 hours, I really hope they win!!!

New chapter of Stole My Heart -Niall Horan One Direction Fan Fic was posted yesterday so if you haven't read it please do!! The response so far has been very good. It is going to a great story!!

I will hopefully be posting the next chapter for Losing you in the next 2 days.

Now I was going to split this chapter in 2 because you know how I like cliffhangers but since I have just hit over 16000 votes on the whole story and because this COULD be the second last chapter I decided to treat you to a longer chapter.

I still have a lot of you asking about the sequel but I really don't have time at the moment, and I told have a good story line to continue with it, So I am afraid I will wreck it. I am just not good at writing about being in a relationship so there would be a good chnace that I would have to break them up and I don't think you guys will be happy with that, I will however keep thinking about another plot that is as good as this one so maybe in the future there maybe one!!

Enjoy!!!

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW PLEASE!!!

SARAH

I saw the look on Niall’s face when Jaimie called him Daddy. He looked at me in shock and then walked further into the room.  Jaimie was sitting in her hair chair; she held her arms up to him.

Niall looked at me, seeing if it was ok for him to pick her up, I nodded. I watched as he carefully picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and then cuddled into him. Niall had his eyes closed so tight, but I could see his lower lip shaking as he tried to hold back the tears. Jaimie pulled back and looked at him, he quickly opened his eyes and a tear that he was trying to hold in slowly fell down his face. Jaimie spotted it.

“Oh Gammie, Daddy sad.” She said, and then she leaned back in to give him another cuddle.

Niall looked at me. “How does she know who I am?”

“Darcie may of not wanted you to know about Jaimie but she never made it a secret from her.  As much as it hurt her to constantly watch film clips and interviews she recorded every single one that she could. She didn’t want her to not know who you were.” I said.

“I wish she had let me know.” He said sadly.

“I know Honey. She is a strange one my daughter.”

“I have missed so much.”

“You may have missed the first year and a half, but now you are here. You don’t have to miss anymore again.”

He nodded and continued to hold Jaimie.

“Would you like to feed her breakfast?”

He nodded.