Chapter 16

It didn't take to long after I posted my last chapter that I was ranked under 30!! Yippee!! So I decided to reward you with another chapter today!! It is however a bit short but keep voting and once I get 300 I will post again!!

Please understand that I have my reason for not getting Darcie and Niall together. I find that once my characters get together I find it boring to write, hense the reason I have about 100 half finished stories. So I am sorry if you don't agree with the way Darcie is, but I still have more of the story to tell. Hang in there whoo know what will happen!!

DARCIE

The next morning I woke up early.  I rang early to reception to send up someone to collect my bags. I told them that I would need a Taxi with a baby seat at 9.  If one of the boys saw me leaving it would just look like I was going to go to work.

At 7.30 there was a knock on the door.  I opened the door to find Louis standing in front of me with a big grin.

I could help but smile at this guy.  I would miss him a lot and I knew that even though Jaimie had only just met the boys she would as well.

Jaimie rushed past me and tackled Louis legs. She looked up at him “Ewwie, Up”

I turned away quickly trying to hide the tears that were threatening to fall and expose everything.

I turned back around and watched as my daughter hugged her daddy’s best friend.  I felt sad that I was going to be taking her away from them, but I was doing it for all of them, so that they could stay together.

“I missed you my little princess.” Louis said as he spun her around giving her a kiss on the cheek, I smiled as I thought of the millions of girls who dreamed of Louis giving them a kiss on the cheek.

“Is that why you are here so early?” I asked

“Well mostly, but I also thought that maybe I could watch Jaimie today while you go to work.” He said with a huge grin on his face.

“Oh, she is already booked into day care and I have already paid for it. But if you want to organise another time then maybe then you can.” I said feeling the tears threatening again.  I blinked hard a few times trying to get them away; I hated lying to Louis almost as much as I hated lying to Niall.

“Oh darn.” Louis said pouting.

“You can play with her while I get ready if you like.” I said I wasn’t going to send him away; I wanted Jaimie to spend as much time as possible with Louis and the other boys before we left.

“Ok I can do that.” Louis said getting down on the floor with Jaimie.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I leaned against the door, a single tear slide down my face. I quickly wiped it away. Was I doing the right thing? Probably not but I didn’t see any other options at the moment.  I took a deep breath and then wiped my eyes again.

I moved away from the door and went to the mirror where I applied my makeup. Once I was finished I packed my makeup bag away in my back pack. By the time I went back to the lounge area, Harry, Liam and Zayn had followed Louis down.

 I watched from the door as they played with Jaimie.  They were sitting in a circle and she ran to each of them and gave them hugs. She was laughing so much. I looked at the time it was 8.15, I really had to get the boys moving along otherwise my plan would not work.

“So what is on the agenda for today?” I asked.

“We have to leave for an interview on a radio station at 8.30. But Niall isn’t moving so we think we might just have to say his lost his voice and is resting it for the concert tonight.” Liam answered

“Oh that’s right you have a concert. What time is that?” I asked.

“At 8, so we probably won’t see you till after. We will come down and see you afterwards.” Louis said.

“You really don’t have to; Jaimie will be in bed by then.” I said I had thought about saying ‘yeah sure that would be nice’ but then I thought they might get suspicious.

“We will see how late we get back anyway.” Harry said smiling at me.

I saw Liam look at the time “Guys we are gonna have to go. It is almost 8.30.”

They each gave Jaimie a hug goodbye and stood up.

“Bye bye, Ewwie, Rarry, Eiam, Boo.” She said sweetly.

“See you later guys.” I said.

We waved them off and I watched as the number on the elevator went down to the lobby. It should only take them maybe 15 minutes to get the car and be out of there.

I realised that I probably should leave a note for them as well, to explain everything. I grabbed my notebook out of my laptop bag and quickly wrote a note to the boys. I put it in an envelope and left it on the table. I grabbed all the left over stuff that I wasn’t going to bring with me and put the bags at the door making it easier for who ever had to clean my room to get rid of the stuff.

At ten to 9, I grabbed my backpack, my Laptop bag and Jaimie, and then I closed the door to the room. I went straight to the elevator waiting impatiently for the slow thing to reach my floor. Finally it got to me. It was completely empty. I stepped inside, and waited again while it made its journey to the lobby. I got out and looked around.

I couldn’t see the boys anywhere. I went straight to the reception and asked to be checked out. Then I handed the lady Niall’s letter asking her to hold it until tomorrow. I didn’t want to upset Niall if they had a concert that night.

 I asked about my bags that had been brought down, she pointed me in the direction of the concierge.  When I got there the taxi was waiting for me, with my bags already safely inside. I strapped Jaimie in then climbed in.

“The airport please.” I said. I looked back at the hotel. “Bye Niall.” I whispered as we drove away.

How will the boys react when they find out that Darcie slip past them again??

300 votes to find out!!

Sorry its short, and sorry I made Darcie leave.. Again!!