Chapter 17

The next few chapters are going to be intense!! Just thought I would warn you early cause I have had a lot of comments about my story making people cry!! Keep voting and sharing my story with your friends!! Thank you all for your support!!

Happy reading my beautiful fans!!!

400 Votes for the next chapter!!

NIALL

The boys had come into my room this morning trying to get me to leave for an interview with them, but it was the last thing that I wanted to do.  I told them that I wasn’t going. They got all huffy with me, but I didn’t care.

We had a concert tonight I wasn’t prepared at all, but I knew I couldn’t let the fans down. One outing was going to be enough today. All I felt like doing was sitting in my room playing my guitar.

That was pretty much all I did from the time that the boys left. A few hours later I heard the boys come back. I was sitting out on my balcony still playing. They heard me playing and came out and sat down and listened to me playing. Occasionally they would start singing along with the music.

Harry’s phone started to ring, he quickly jumped up.

“Hello.” He said, He listened for a moment then I noticed he closed his eyes. He opened them again looking start at Liam, he glanced at me then he walked inside whispering to whoever was on the phone.

Something must be very wrong for him to get that upset.  The other boys were still watching him as he walked out the room.

I frowned, what could have happened I wondered.

HARRY

“Hello,” I said cautiously as I answered my phone. I didn’t recognise the number.

“Mr Styles, I was just letting you know that the young lady that you had booked a room for has checked out.” The person on the phone said.

I closed my eyes; we had thought that Liam had convinced her to come with us, obviously not. I opened my eyes and looked straight at Liam. My eyes quickly went to Niall. I couldn’t say anything in front of Niall. I walked out of the room. I hoped the Niall didn’t pick up on anything.

“We just wanted to know if you wanted to keep the room available.” The person on the phone said

“Um, I will go down and see if anything is left in there and I will let you know. What time did she check out?”

“I believe it was about 9. I am sorry that we didn’t call you sooner. Once you have checked the room decide what you want to do with it just let me know.” He said.  I hung up the phone.

“Fuck.” I said angrily, where would she have gone. We didn’t see this coming but really we probably should have given her track record. I ran my hands through my hair. I looked up as Louis walked in to my room.

“What’s going on?” He asked frowning when he saw me.

“She checked out.” I said, “She’s gone.”

I saw Louis face drop.  He ran for the door, I followed close behind him.

We ran to the elevator and thankfully it opened straightaway we ran inside. I looked back and saw Zayn and Liam looking at us worried.

Niall was curious.  Liam stood up but I quickly shook my head and pressed the close door button.

As soon as we were on Darcie’s floor we ran to her door. I took out the key and shoved it in the slot. It beeped and I pushed the door open.  We walked into the suite. It was tidy but for a couple of bags that were sitting by the door.  I ran into the bedroom and the bathroom but there was nothing left. I walked back out to the main room.