Chapter 29

I am so srry my lovelies for taking so long to update. After such a big last chapter I had trouble writing something that was just as good. I am not entirely happy with chapter but hopefully you will enjoy it.

Still no ideas on the sequel ideas but I will see how I feel once this one is finished.

I have so very exciting news.... I AM GOING TO THE TAKE ME HOME concert!!! I am so excited I cried when my sister said that she would pay for it (bit embarassing when you think I am 26 but I don't care)!!! BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD ASHIE!!! I love you!!

Has anyone watched much footage from the concert or been lucky enough to go one of the 4 concerts so far?? My favourite pic I have seen has got to be Nialls Nip Slip... THE FEELS!!!

lol What has been your favourite bit that you have seen??

Please VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW!!!!

ENJOY!

NIALL

I held Darcie close as I watched her sleep. I was so incredibly happy that she was back in my arms and would be there for the rest of our lives. I grabbed her left hand and ran my fingers over the little ring that I had given her. She loved it and spent the last hour looking at it before she fell asleep.

I remembered that I had told the boys that if I got a chance I would text them to let them know what went on.

She said YES. We are getting married!!’

 I sent to the boys and then a sudden thought occurred. I hadn’t told mum or dad that I had even seen Darcie let alone that they were now grandparents and had a son who was going to get married. I looked at the time. It was way too late to call them now, but tomorrow all 3 of us will go and see them.

 I kissed Darcie and the forehead and then closed my eyes.

The next morning I got the feeling I was being watched. I opened my eyes a crack and saw Darcie looking at me. I groaned loudly and turned my head so she couldn’t see my face.

“It is too early.” I said.

“Sorry it is just I am use to getting up at this time because of Jaimie.” She said.

“But why were you watching me sleep?”

“Because you watched me sleep last night.”

“Ok you got me.” I said, I turned back towards her and cuddled up to her again.

“I was thinking we should probably go and see my Mum and Dad today.”

Darcie shifted uncomfortably.

“What is wrong?”

“They are going to hate me for everything.” She said sighing. “I have made such a mess of the last 2 years.”

“Yeah you may have, But we have a lifetime to make up for it Darc. Mum and Dad won’t hate you.”

“I hope you are right.”

We got up and I helped Darcie get dressed. I packed up all the stuff from my proposal and then we were ready to leave. I grabbed Darcie’s hand and pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her. I just want to enjoy this last few minutes of peace before we began officially telling everyone because once the media finds out about the 2 of us and Jaimie, we are going to be dealing with a lot of negativity.