Chapter 25

Hi my lovelies!!

Thank you for being patient with me while I rewrite from here onwards.

I had actually planned this much differently when I first wrote it and then I had another idea taken off some of your ideas. but when I sat down to write it I had another idea. So I am going with the third idea at this time!! But again thank you for those people who did send through there ideas!!

I try to read all of the comments that I have been getting but I only have access to the internet occasionally. I check it as much as I can on my phone but it can sometime be hard to respond. If you would like me to read your story please PM cause I often get a 100 comments a day and I don't want to disappoint people by not reading your stories!!!

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!!

DARCIE

As soon as they started to sing their next song, I felt the sharp pain across my ribs as I was elbowed hard. I looked to the girl beside me and she glared at me. I shook my head slightly in shock then turned back to watch the boys.

I again felt pain as she stood on my foot with her large heel. I ignored her this time and continued watching the boys dancing around being idiots. She elbowed me in the ribs again, harder this time. I swung around to face her, and saw the smirk on her face.

"What is your problem?" I yelled.

"You are whore. Niall is lying to you. He loves me. He told me." She said with a smile on her face.

"Ok then." I wasn't going to let this girl get to me. I knew she was just trying to get me to snap.

"Yeah, we hook up all the time. Last night was the greatest night of my life." She said.

I turned her and laughed. "Whatever." I was getting annoyed because she was making me miss the concert. I knew that the way he left me yesterday after our fight he would have been too angry to do anything, Wouldn't he. I shook my head slightly; if he hooked up with this girl would he really have planned all of this today for me.

SARAH

I could see that the girl beside Darcie was bothering her. I had seen Darcie wince a few times but I hadn't seen what the girl had done. I couldn't make out what they were saying to each other but I could see the girl looking pretty smug.

Darcie had turned and was now frowning up at Niall. I leaned closer to her. The boys finished the song and went backstage for a costume change.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

Darcie shook her head. I didn't know what to do; I turned to see if I could find security and get the girl removed. Then at that moment I heard a grunt. I turned and saw Darcie curled up in a ball on the floor. The girl gave her one last kick to her stomach and then looked up at me and turned and started to move away.