Chapter 11

Thank you again to everyone who is reading my story!! Your comments make me want to make it better for you!! This chapter s a little longer so I hope yo enjoy!!

100 votes for the next chapter!!

LIAM

We didn’t get much of a chance to talk the next morning; we were woken up quite early by Paul. We had completely forgotten that we had a signing today and then we had meetings for the rest of the day. Being a pop star was awesome but the meetings could be so dull, especially when we all had other things on our mind. Niall had told Paul that he couldn’t come because he wasn’t well.

“Ok boys Niall has gastro so it will just be the four of you today.” Paul had told us. Paul walked away to organise our car to be ready for us.

“Gastro my bum,” Louis said. “That is called a bottle of whiskey.”

Harry laughed a little bit.

5 minutes later we were heading down to the car. We quickly jumped in before the fans could see us. The last thing we wanted to do was be in a room full of screaming girls, but we knew it was our job. An hour later we pulled up at the venue.  It was a complete shambles, nothing like yesterday.

We walked in and they were still setting everything up.  I know Harry had joked yesterday about hiring Darcie to run this side of things. I now wish that things had worked out differently so that we could have.  We made our way up the front. There was no one here to introduce us or anything.

I saw a microphone so I went and picked it up

“Hi, everybody.” I said. I was met with the deafening sound of our fans, “Today we are 1/5 short, Niall has come down with a nasty bug and is trying desperately to feel better so that we will be ready for our concert in 2 nights time, but Zayn, Harry, Louis and myself are still all here to sign stuff for you today!”

I could hear the fans screaming out Niall’s name.

“Ok so we are going to get started. Please be safe.” I said, I put the microphone down and then walked over to my seat. 

We were slowly getting through the fans, but I knew that we were running out of time. I hated disappointing the fans but I knew that more than half of them were going to miss out on seeing us today.

After 4 hours of signing we had to say goodbye to so many disappointed faces. We waved to them but there were so many girls in tears.  I sighed we walked out of the door, this was the hardest part of this job.

We then were driven to our meeting. 3 hours of discussion about our new album and the tour that will follow. I was excited about the new album and the tour, but my mind was on my best friend, and the discussion that Louis, Zayn, Harry and I needed to have about Darcie.

Finally we were able to go back to the hotel. We rode the elevator up to our suite and walked inside. I looked around the room. Niall wasn’t around. I walked to his room and saw that the door saw still closed.  I knocked on the door, but there was no answer.