Chapter 3

Thank you to the lovely people that read my first 2 chapters!

I am worried that the first few chapters are a little boring but hopefully this one is a little more exciting!!

Enjoy don't forget to vote!

DARCIE

Present day

As soon as I had watched him get out of the car, I had felt my legs start to shake.  He was taller then he was the last time I saw him, and I knew from photos that he had braces now.

I saw him smile and I had to grab Pete so I didn't fall. Pete looked down at me, raising his eyebrows. I quickly shook my head. I watched as the boy's manager approached us.

"Hi, I'm Paul, the lads tour manager, can you run us through the procedure to getting the boys to the stage."

"Hi Paul, I'm Darcie, Head of promotions and advertising. This is our head security guard Pete, He will run you through the plan and then we will get the guys in," I said trying to sound professional as I could even though my voice came out a little shaky.

I tuned out as Pete began to explain to Paul how we were going to get the boys to where they had to be.

When Pete was finished, Paul returned to the cars where he relayed the plan back to the rest of the security the team. I turned to wait back at the door, but I could feel his blue eyes piercing through the side of my face. I had hoped for just a second that perhaps he wouldn't even recognise me, but I knew deep down how much that would hurt me if that truly was the case.

I turned my head and I met his eyes, He stood there staring at me for a few moments before I was finally able to turn away.  Why did I look at him, I was so stupid. I couldn't let this blonde hair, blue eyed boy come back into my life and turn it upside down.

At that moment Paul called Pete and I over.  I sighed as I turned around again and slowly began walking in the direction of my past.  I came to a stop just in front of them all. I avoided looking at Niall completely.

"We just wanted to thank you for letting us perform here today. We were a little concerned yesterday when they told us what happened at the entertainment centre." Liam said as he came over and shook my hand. He then leaned in and gave me a quick hug, which kind of shocked me.

"Yeah thank you so much. I dread to think what our crazy fans would do if we had to cancel the concert." Harry said also coming over to me and giving me a hug.

Louis and Zayn then thanked me as well and gave me a hug.  As they moved back I could feel the other boys glance over at Niall who had not moved but was still staring straight at me.

"It is no problem, though I do agree you do have some crazy fans. I am Darcie by the way, head of promotions and advertising at Westside Shopping centre."

I saw Liam look at Niall, who was still not moving. He stood up straight and I watched as he turned back to me and I realised that he was looking at me differently than before. He knew who I was. The other guys didn't seem to know though.

I took a deep breath and said "Well I think we should get you guys to the stage otherwise I think your fans might cause a riot." I turned to Pete and nodded. Pete started leading the way to an access door on the side of the building.

NIALL

A million questions were running through my head as I stood unable to take my eyes of the beautiful blonde girl in front of me.

I hated her so much but then I loved her as well.

What was she doing back here?

Mum had told me that she had moved back to Australia. I watched as the lads thanked her for allowing the concert to be moved here.  They each gave her a hug and once they were back standing beside me I could feel them looking at me as if waiting for me to thank her as well.