Chapter 12

You guys are fantanstic!! I am going to have to set a challenge for you I think!! I can't keep up with the votes I am getting!!

This time I would love 200 Votes!! I think you can do it!!!

DARCIE

Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis were all squeezed into my tiny apartment; I started to panic as I looked at their faces. What if something had happened to Niall?

I looked at Louis. He was looking straight at me. “Is Niall ok?” I asked dreading the answer. If anything had happened to him I would never forgive myself.

“His hurt and he is a mess and I haven’t seen him eat anything bar a bit of toast in 2 days.” Louis said sourly.

I closed my eyes knowing that I was the cause of all his pain. 

“Why are you here?” I whispered again.

“We want you to tell Niall the reason you left.” Zayn said looking at me.

I turned to Louis, “I told you not to tell anyone.” I whispered.

“No you told me not to tell Niall, You said nothing about the other boys.”

“How did you know I was here?”

“We rang your work and your boss told me you didn’t come in. I was worried so that is why we are here.” Louis said.

“Why would you guys worry about me?” I asked confused, they had only just met me, why would they care.

Liam walked over to me and hugged me. “Because Niall, is like our brother, and you are the one he loves, so we love you too.”

I shook my head, “Niall doesn’t love me. He hates me. Someone you love doesn’t put you through so much hurt and pain. He might think he loves me but the feeling will go away.  Why would he love me now anyway? I am all messed up; I have a flabby tummy from being pregnant, stretch marks. I never knew why Niall loved me anyway. I am so plain next to him.

“You are beautiful; stretch marks and flabby tummy are just little things, you are made up of so much more. Trust us you are not plain.” Harry said

 I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I wish that I could believe him.

3 Years earlier

DARCIE

I looked up at Niall; my head was lying in his lap as we watched a movie.  He was perfect. He looked down at me and caught me staring at him.

“What?”

I sat up and looked into his face.  “Why do you love me? You could get any girl, why me?”

Niall took his hands and placed them on my face.

“You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I don’t want any other girl when I have you.”

I blushed; I knew he was lying to get me to feel better. I was plain, nothing like the gorgeous girls who I went to school with.  They told me every day that I wasn’t good enough for him and that I should kill myself because I was so ugly. Luckily I wasn’t that way inclined, but it made my life with Niall difficult. 

Present day

My apartment was so crowded with the boys in here.  I just wanted them to leave. I had to much stuff to organise before I left for Ireland tomorrow.  I was just going to ask them to leave when I heard 4 loud bangs coming from outside. They sounded like gun shots. I went to the window and quickly ducked down as I saw a guy from across the road running down the stairs from his house with a gun in his hands. There was shouting from in front of my building, I had a quick look and saws the man from across the street yell out something in the direction of my building. He brought his gun up again and fired 6 shots.  

“Quick get down, his got a gun.” I whispered.  I jumped as I heard more shots being fired. I closed my eyes as I thought of my poor neighbours downstairs.

The boys all jumped on the ground and crawled over to me. I felt strong arms wrap around me. I looked and saw Louis. I was shaking. I thought about the times that I was quite often down there getting some fresh air with Jaimie. I was so glad I was getting away from this place. I don’t think I would be coming back and now watching what I had just watch unfold outside convinced me more that I had to leave.

I heard screaming coming from outside more door. There was footsteps running down the hall then much heavier steps were heard following the first ones. Then another gunshot echoed through the building. Then everything was quiet. We were all still laying on the floor terrified to move or to make a sound.  The tears were streaming down my face.  I was so scared. I faintly heard sirens coming from outside. I had no idea what was happening outside my door.

I heard someone beside me moving. I turned to see Liam sitting up and tapping on his phone frantically.

I heard more footsteps coming up the stairs. Liam quickly lay back down on the floor. Still taping on his phone, there was more yelling in the corridor before another shot was fired. It sounded as if it was right outside my door. Again it was silent for a few minutes.

Then there was a knock at my door.

NIALL

“You want to leave the band, what is going on? Is there problems between you and the boys?” Paul asked me, with a worried look on his face.

“No the boys are fine,” I said sighing, I took a deep breath, “Yesterday the love of my life came back into my life and she pretty much rejected me.  She doesn’t want to be with someone famous.  So if I leave now then in a few years time I will be forgotten and maybe I can get her back.”

“You will give up your dreams for some girl.” Paul said

“She isn’t some girl Paul; she is the girl I had planned to marry.” I said raising my voice at him, how dare he say that about her.

“Your 18, Niall and a big part of the biggest boy band in the world, and you want to give it up so maybe you will become less famous so she might be with you.” Paul said. I could tell he was confused.

“I was gonna propose when we were 16.  I am only thinking about it at the moment Paul. You asked me what was wrong and I answered with what was wrong. I can’t help it if that is what is wrong at the moment.” I stood up and went to my room shutting my door.  I frowned, I hadn’t until that moment really thought about leaving, but now the more I thought about it the more I was considering it.

I grabbed my computer and opened it, I waited for it to start up and then logged into twitter.

I went to straight to a new tweet.

I sat there and stared at the page for a few moments, before typing. ‘I would give up everything to be able to hold you, for you to be mine

I read it a few times, the fans and media are going to go crazy when they read this, I thought. I clicked send anyway.

PAUL

I sat there staring at Niall’s door. What had just happened? Was the biggest boy band in the world about to split up? I ran my hands through my hair. This was not going to go down well with a lot of people.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I sighed as I glanced away from Niall’s door. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was from Liam.

I opened it up. It simply said

We have a situation. If something happens thank you for everything. Tell Niall that we love him and Darcie does to.

What the hell.

Sorry this chapter is a little short.

Could this be the end of 4/5 of One Direction??

Vote to find out!!

I would love to know where all my readers come from!! Please tell me where in the world you are reading my story from!!

Much love!!