Chapter 5

Hello to my lovely new readers!!

I have only ever showed one of my friends my stories before, I had always been very shy about them, but I have been enjoying writing this one so much that I decided to share it with my sister and my mum. They both loved it and encouraged me to share it on facebook for my friends to read.

So finally people know about my story, I am so excited to share this with everyone I was shocked how many people were keen to read it! I was watching the amount of reads I was getting jump up so quickly! So I thank you all very much!

This chapter is dedicated to my sister and my Mum!!!

Now for the story!!

NIALL

After the signing and when Darcie finally fixed the barricade, I was finally able to drag my eyes away from her beautiful backside. She came up the stairs and smiled at us.

None of the lads must have responded to her because her face fall a little. I immediately felt bad that because of my issues with her the others had brushed her off.

She had organised this concert for us and she had done a fantastic job with very little notice.

I grabbed my phone and looked for the number of the shopping centre. I watched as she turned and slowly walked down the stairs surveying the damage our fans had made. I quickly pressed call as soon as she was out of earshot.

"Westside Shopping Centre, this is Henry." I heard through the phone.

"Hi Henry, it is James from the management at One Direction. I just wanted to compliment Darcie for all her fantastic work today. We would like to invite Darcie and yourself to a dinner to thank you for letting the concert take place at your centre," I said trying my best to hide my Irish accent.

The lads beside me turned to look at me.

"Darcie is our very best. I am unfortunately going to have to decline my invitation as I have a business meeting, however I will pass the message on to Darcie and I hope that she can represent Westside."

I gave Henry the details of where we were staying, and then we hung up.

"Um Ok, I thought we were hating on her," Zayn said with a confused look of his face.

"She did all this work for us today and she got the whole thing running so smoothly. I thought we should thank her."

"And maybe it has something about her being the love of your life and you aren't ready for her to be gone again," Liam said.

"Maybe," I said knowing full well that Liam had been spot on. I stood up and made my way back to the waiting room and then down the tunnel.

I had a feeling this was the way she would come, I hoped anyway. The lads all lined up beside me against the wall

Sure enough after a couple of minutes she came out. She spotted us standing there, I kicked off the wall

"Are you coming tonight?" I asked her.

"I will try, I have to change my plans and try and get someone to..." I raised my eyebrows as she stopped what she was saying, and then she finished with, "Drive me."

I didn't believe that was what she was going to say but I took it to my advantage

"I can pick you pick up," I said.

She looked straight at me, her eyes piercing through mine, she finally said yes, but by the look of her face she hadn't meant to. I grinned as she grabbed a piece of paper from her bag and wrote out her address.