Chapter 15

Wow you guys are fantasic 30000 reads is crazy!! I am also almost on the first page of the Popularity tab in Fan Fiction!! I think I was 17th *does crazy happy dance* I would love it if I could get to the first page! Also would love to get rankd under 30 in both Fan Fiction Hotness tab and Teen Fiction!!

Shout out to gracieniallsprincess She has just started a Niall fan fiction and I think it is going to be awesome!! Get behind her and Vote so we can see what happens!!!

I have posted the start of my new book Losing you. It is not a fan fiction however I have made Niall the main charcter just with a different name!!  I am not going to be updating as often on that one until this one is finished. Though I am trying to jump ahead and do the editing and rewriting the parts I don't like now so I can have them all sitting there ready to go!!

300 Votes for the next chapter, but I will post sooner if my ranking goes under 30 on either catagories!!

ENJOY!!

DARCIE

I watch as Liam shut the door.  I sat back down on the couch and thought about what he had asked me to do. Could I leave my life and live out of a suitcase, for 6 months of the year. Could I bring up my baby, on a bus that travelled all over the world? 

It would be good to see the world. It was something that I had always wanted to do but didn’t seem possible when you have a baby on your own, but it could be possible now, but the biggest up side would be that I could be with Niall.

I looked around at this hotel suite. It was beautiful and large. This could be my life. Living in fancy hotel rooms like this one. Going to bed each night and being able to sleep beside my best friend, my soul mate, the love of my life.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my naked body. My body had looked okay before I got pregnant, but now my tummy sagged a bit and I had stretch marks. Niall wouldn’t love me if he saw me like this. I was disgusting. I was a mess.  I avoided looking at myself in the mirror usually because I was so self conscious about the way my body looked.

I quickly jumped in the shower unable to look anymore, I washed myself, and then I got out and got dressed.  I grabbed my laptop and went and sat back down on the couch.  I waited for it to load up and then I connected to the hotels Wi-Fi, I went straight into twitter and found Niall’s page his last tweet was

I would give up everything to be able to hold you, for you to be mine

Another post about me no doubt, Why did they have to have to concert at my work.

What if I did decide to tell Niall about Jaimie and he decided that he still didn’t want to be a part of the band, what if I couldn’t convince him to let me come along on the tour. A thousand thoughts similar to this kept running through my head.

Until finally I made my decision I was going to go on any tours, and I wasn’t going to tell Niall how I felt about him and I especially wasn’t going to tell him about Jaimie. I just hoped that Louis and the boys kept their word.

I reached into my laptop back and pulled out a notebook and pen. I needed to write to Niall. I needed to think of some way to make him not come after me and hopefully not leave the band. I sighed before I started writing.

Dear Niall

I am sorry about the way I was the other night. What you did for me was beautiful.

I am sorry that I left you the way I did, but I know what you want from me, and I can’t give you what you want. I am a coward but I couldn’t tell you to you face the reason I left you was because I fell out of love with you.

I had to stop for a moment, I wiped the tears away. I had to make him believe this, even though it felt like I was ripping my heart out.  I pushed the letter away so that the tears that continued to fall wouldn’t drop onto the paper.  Finally I composed myself enough to be able to continue.

I am so proud of your success and so grateful that you have been an important part of my life.

I didn’t lie the other day when I told that crowd that you are my favourite One Direction member; you always have been and always will be. So remember that if fans get you down that I will always support you forever.

I wish that I loved you the way that you loved me, So that I didn’t have to hurt you like this.  You will always be my best friend forever. I will never forget you, but I can’t see you anymore.

Please look after yourself.

I am leaving town today. Please don’t follow me.

Darcie

I couldn’t see because the tears were falling so much.  I pushed the paper a way again and put my head in my hands. I didn’t know whether I could actually go through with this. Finally the tears stopped falling.

I grabbed the letter and folded it up. I grabbed an envelope from my laptop bag and stuck the letter inside and then I sealed it. I tucked it into my laptop bag.  

I stood up and walked towards the balcony doors. I pushed the door open and went outside closing the door behind me.  I leaned over the rail and looked out at the beautiful city in front of me. The cool air felt nice on my hot red face that had been caused by my tears.

I was out there a couple of minutes before I heard the sound of a guitar coming from somewhere.  It wasn’t a song that I knew straight away but then I heard his voice. I backed away from the edge of the balcony and bumped into the wall behind me. I sank down to the floor and just listened as the words washed over me.

I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise, like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you what I should have said
No, I never told you, I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you, without you

I see your blue eyes every time I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to, when I'm not around you
It's like I'm not with me

But I never told you what I should have said
No, I never told you, I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you
(Still, you're gone)
I can't believe it, I still want you
(And I'm lovin' you, I never should've walked away)
After all the things we've been through
(I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you, without you

But I never told you what I should have said
No, I never told you, I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you
(Still, you're gone)
I can't believe it, I still want you
(And I'm lovin' you, I never should've walked away)
After all the things we've been through
(I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you, without you

As he strummed the last few cords of the song, I heard him take a deep breath, it was so shaky, and then I heard him sniffle a few times. I looked up at the roof of my balcony and wished that I was strong enough to go to him. I could feel more tears start to fall. I got up and went back inside unable to listen to Niall crying anymore.

I sat back down on the lounge and tried to work out how I could get away from here without them finding out. Finally I had a plan.  I would tell the boys that I had to go to work and take Jaimie to day care, but really we would check out and drive straight to the airport.

I grabbed all our bags and repacked our suitcases with the bare essentials.  By the time the boys realised that I wasn’t coming home, I would already be home, in Ireland.

I went to bed and tried to sleep.  But I kept thinking about the boy lying on the next floor.

Will the Darcie get away with out the boys finding out or will she run into Niall in the hotel.....

300 Votes to find out!!

Much Love!!