Chapter 7

I love each and everyone of you that has taken the time to read my story!! 3 days ago I was ranked over 450 in the Fan Fiction category today as of right now I am ranked 132!!! 

NIALL

I was pumped we had sung one of the new songs from the new album that hadn't even been released yet and I was excited that it was Darcie that would be the first person other than the people involved in creating the song to hear the song.

I don't know why I jumped off the stage and sung that line to her, but it was something that I had always thought when applied for X Factor, If she told me not to go I wouldn't of.

I ran back up to the stage with a huge grin on my face. I felt great. I was going to win her back, I just knew it.

Just as we finished the song Louis did some weird move and slipped over the back of the stage. We all stood there laughing at him.

I heard a door slam and I spun around, Darcie was not sitting down at the table, I looked at the door. Louis stood up and saw what I saw.

I was about to run after her, but Louis put his hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at him, ready to tell him to fuck off.

"Let me go Ni," He said.

I shook my head. "No."

"Niall let Louis go. He will find out what is going o," Liam said. Defeated I closed my eyes and nodded. I felt Louis run past and a few seconds later the door slammed again.

I looked around at everything that my best friends had set up for tonight. A minute earlier I was on top of the world, thinking that Darcie and I would be able to work something out, but it only took a couple of seconds for everything to come crumbling down again and I had absolutely no idea why.

"Thank you for everything tonight." I said as I grabbed my guitar and made my way to the door. I opened it carefully and closed it behind me.

I walked to the lift and pressed the button. I waited a few minutes before it arrived.

I stepped inside and pressed the button to our suite. I leaned against the wall of the elevator trying to go over what happened. The doors opened to our suite and I went straight to my room.

I closed the door behind me and slide down it until I was sitting on the floor. This morning I had woken up not thinking about Darcie. It took me over a year, after we broke up, to stop waking up thinking of her.

Occasionally she would appear in my dreams but I couldn't help that. Other then that I had tried to put her to the back of my mind and now in one day she had come back into my life like a freight train and all the feelings I had for her came rushing back. A lot of them were hate for what she had done, but a lot was also love.

I watched her as she stared at me during both the songs, I thought if maybe we could talk then perhaps we would have a chance to fix what was broken, but after I sung my solo to her, she ran. Just like she did before.

2 years ago

I listen as Darcie's phone went to voicemail again.

Where was she?

I hadn't spoken to her since the night before. I had left her a ton of messages but nothing.

I was heading home now anyway. We were going to have a few days off before we came back and started working with writers and producers.

I was so glad that I was finally going home. I missed Darcie so much. I knew life was going to be completely different now, but I had a plan.

I took out the tiny box from in pocket. I flicked it open and looked at the beautiful ring that was sitting inside. I know I was young, we both were, but I wanted to show her that I was committed to her and that even though our life was going to change dramatically she was still a part of it.