Chapter 30

Happy Birthday to @emmad123 I hope you had a great 13th Birthday! Enjoy the story!!

DARCIE

I looked at both Niall's parents scared of their reaction, but then both of their face broke out in to huge grins. They stood up and came over to both Niall and I giving us hugs.

"Congratulations to you both." Maura said. "Have you thought about when you would like to get married?"

"We haven't talked too much about it but we are thinking sometime late next year after the tour or early 2014. We still need to decide." Niall said with a huge grin on his face.

"That's good that you are taking a bit of time to get to know each other again by waiting a little while, but I am extremely happy for your both." Bobby said smiling.

"Would you like some tea or something for lunch?" I asked.

"Of course I can stay for tea." Maura said.

"I can stay for tea then I will have to get back to work." Bobby said.

"Great I will go and get it ready." I said as I walked out to the kitchen.

"How did it go?" Mum asked from the table putting down her news paper.

"Great mum. They seem really happy about it all, we are having tea. Do you want to come out?"

"Yeah, I will. I have seen Bobby a few times in the street but I haven't seen Maura for a few years." Mum said smiling as she walked into the living room. I heard her greeting Maura and Bobby.

I started to prepare the tea when I felt Niall walk into the room. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you Darc." He whispered.

I spun around and wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned in and kissed me. I sighed and pulled back a little bit.

"I love you Ni, but your dad has to get back to work and I want to make this tea. So go back in there and quit distracting me." I said giving him a kiss on the lips.

He grinned at me but then turned around and run into the living room. I made the tea and set it out on a tray and brought it into the living room.

I poured it out for everyone and handed them their cups then went and sat beside Niall.

20 minutes later Bobby had to leave. He gave us each a big hug but save an extra big one for Jaimie, It melted my heart to see the effect she had on him. Not long after it was Maura's turn to leave, she promised to come over to London once we were back and settled in so she could spend some time with Jaimie.

Niall and sat on the floor for a while playing with Jaimie, but I could tell something was on Niall's mind.

"What up?" I asked crawling over and sitting beside him.

"I want to tell the world about you, about Jaimie and about us being engaged, but I am scared about the backlash." Niall said as he watched Jaimie.

"I told you before we will handle it." I said, I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "I will take up martial arts and I will be able to protect you all." I did a funny little karate chop with my hands and making the woah sound.

Niall burst out laughing and fell to the fall. Jaimie thought it was hilarious watching daddy and decided to go and sit on his back and jump up and down.

We heard a car pull up and then a lot of noise coming from the drive way. Jaimie climbed off Niall and went to stand at the window.

"Sounds like the boys are visiting; you can hear them before you see them." I said laughing. "The funniest thing is there noisiest isn't even there." I said laughing even harder.