chapter 16

"You have brothers. Not one. Not two but three" she said as three boys were running behind a little girl.

A tear slipped my eyes as I walked towards the giggling sound to find one of the boys protecting her from the others.

"Yah Jin-ah!" one said as the girl manage to escape with a remote controller "it's my turn Area!!"

Jin?.

I laughed slightly as a sob escaped my mouth. I followed them back to the living room where she tripped.

"Hey, are you ok?"Namjoon asked.

They began to tickle her as she started to scream with a smile.

"Take it!!"Namjoon said as Taehyung came and took the controller before running away "Yahh!! I'm regretting the two of you!! Mom!! Hyung catch them!"

Taehyung ran through me as if I was a ghost. I turned around to see dad looking pale.

"Dad" I whispered.

He was biting his nail as he was looking at me But when I noticed that I was just a ghost, I turned around and a sob escaped my mouth when I saw who he was looking at.

"No," I said but then the wind blew the scene like dust away as a new one existed.

I was standing next to the stairs as I saw myself holding a teddy bear, In my pajamas with a big suitcase next to me.

I looked sleepy. I heard steps coming down the stairs my heart raced when I saw who it was.

"He took you away from us, "mom said.

Dad came down the stairs with a coat and his bag. Tears started to sting my eyes when I noticed what he was doing.

"Are you ready?" he asked as his words echoed inside my head.

"Why can't we take Joonie and-"

"They will be coming soon. We want to surprise them when we meet doesn't it sound great?"dad asked as my little self look up the stairs.

"Goodbye brothers, "I said as a sob escaped my mouth "I hope you'll be surprised!"

"Let's go rainbow," he said opening the door.

My little self smiled at the stairs and waved before following him.

"He had cancer, but he didn't want to die, "mom said as I turned to look at her "that made him angry and stressed but then he saw you Area, so full of love. He found a way to come back and I couldn't save you from it"

"How did I forget?"I asked her.

"He talked to a friend who's obsessed with demon spirits," she said "he brought you there and they made you forget, when you woke up he filled your head with lies"

"That can't be true," I said painfully "he's my father"

"I'm sorry Area, but the stories he told you were to inspire you to give him what he needed," mom said "he didn't care about you after he died, he only cared about himself coming back from the dead"

I let myself remember the time when I felt safe in his embrace and felt happy around him.

"It's not true" I whispered as a tear escaped my eyes.

"He did this to me," she said painfully "this is my curse, I waited for you Area"

I shook my head and took a few steps away from her.

"You're lying to me!"I said.

"I would never-" she winced.

I gasped as the wind pulled me to the left side making me lose my balance but I caught it just in time.

My eyes widen when the demon held Taehyung against his throat with his claws.

"Taehyung!"I screamed "NO STOP!"

She brought me back making the both of us gasp.

"T-Taehyung" I panted as tears fell to the floor "no..."

"Area don't!" mom hissed when I went to the back door.

She pulled my hands back my heart ached when I saw tears in her eyes.

"He can't be saved," she said " you saw what happened! It's better if-"

"He's in pain!"I said "he's calling out for help and you don't hear him? Your own son"

I gasped out unbelievably.

"You ignored him, "I said painfully.

"Area it's for the best-"

"No," I said making her look at me confuse "this is"

"Area!!" she yelled as I pushed the door open everything changed back to reality.

I ran towards the tree and picked an apple.

"Area think this through!" she said "I don't want to lose you again!"

I turned to look at her.

" I was already gone, "I said and bit into the apple making her hiss.

I was swallowed into the darkness as I screamed when I kept falling into a deep pit.

"Area!"I heard a fainted voice as I fell deeper into the darkness.

Jimin.
I ran as the others told me to slow down.

Area. How could you be so stupid? Did you even think it through?.

I frowned and stopped running making the dry sand fly in the air.

I looked around as the others came in panting.

"Oh, my"Hana said while panting.

"Jimin?"Lia asked, "why did you bring us here?"

I stared at the front "because the tree was supposed to be here"

"What?"Jin asked.

"T-the tree was supposed to be here, "I said loud enough.

"Namjoon do see anything else?"I asked.

"It's still blank," he said referring to the book.

It turned blank a few hours ago, the last chapters turned blank, and there wasn't anything written where she could be.

"Maybe we should ask the old lady outside, "Jungkook said.

"Yeah, where are your manners?! Say halmoni Jungkook then we know that she's old"Jin hissed as Jungkook looked confused.

"What old lady-i mean Halmoni?"Hoseok asked and cleared his throat.

"Miss Darius"I mumbled making them look at me.

I ran back making the others groan.

I looked around while panting. I caught her sitting outside staring at the open.

I took a couple of deep breaths as I walked slowly towards the door.

I sighed and opened the door. I approached her but she still didn't look at me.

"I told her not to go," she said making me frown as a tear slipped her eyes, "I told her not to go, I'm sorry"

"Miss Darius, "I said and held her hand as she finally looked at me.

"I lost both of them today," she said "I couldn't save them"

The rest came in panting.

"What did she say?" Soyeon asked.

"Wait, "namjoon said as we looked at him "no...no no this can't be happening!!! Is there another way we could reach her in TIME?!-WE NEED TO REACH HER IN TIME!"