Area
"If this park guy can't give us information then I'm so gonna-"

"We have to wait Soyeon, "I said looking out of the window "he knows something, and I'm sure this isn't just a story"

"But now we know that Miss Darius is alive right? It makes it much easier for us"Miyeon sat down.

"Probably but we're not sure how she would react, I mean Jimin didn't react that good when he heard the name, "Soyeon said.

"Miyeon can you search who Mr Park was in contact with the most?"I asked.

"Yes but it will take some time," she said as she went towards her computer.

"Soyeon can you try to contact the others to see if they found anything?"

"Sure but what will you do?"

"....try to get Mr Park to talk, "I said while biting my lips "he has to talk"

Lia
"Deo gipi maeiri jugeul geosman gata

Geu beoreul batge haejwo

Nae joereul sahaejwo

Jebal....."

( Every day, I want to die even more

Let me take the punishment

Grant me absolution for my sins

Please.....)

The door opened revealing the two girls with guilty expressions.

I stood up and went towards them "i-"

"We-"

"I got to-"

"We're really-"

"Ahhgghh!!"I groaned as I ran a hand through my hair. I walked towards the window as I began to mumble things.

"Lia?" they asked and I knew they were confused.

"It's making crazy," I said with shaky hands" it's making me curious, I don't know anything and it won't give me a sign"

"What are you talking about?"Mina asked.

"The voice....his voice" I turned around "it's telling me how he's hurting, but it won't tell me where he is. It isn't giving me what I want!"

Ring~ring.

Hana went towards my phone that laid on the desk.

"Wow, s-seven missed calls," Hana said surprised "did you not want to pick up or...?"

I went towards her confused "I-I didn't...hear it"

"Lia are you ok because you're scaring me now," Mina said as she brought Lia to the couch.

"Did you ever hear a voice?"I asked as I played with my fingers.

Ring~ring.

"Hello?"Hana said.

"No, we haven't or I at least, "mina said as she sat next to Lia "what did the voice say?"

"It sang and it has a message which leads to pain, sins, fears, sorrows and a lot of painful things"

Mina placed a hand on my forehead "you're burning up"

"I'm not making this up Mina, "I said and pushed her hands away"you sang that song before and forgot about it, Hana got nightmares just like me but she forgets when I asked"

"Lia... she's, I don't know but I'll call you back ok?"Hana ended the call.

"Then can you tell us what it went about?" she asked.

"Pain" was the only word I could say "it went about pain Mina, being left alone in the dark"

"You need to rest," she said "if you wake up then we'll talk Lia"

I sighed "if I wake up, you will believe my words right?"

"Of course we will Lia," she said in an assuring voice "just go to bed"