chapter 12

Lia
"How did you escape Lia?"Hana asked.

"I didn't, "I said and looked up from my tea "he saved me"

"What?" they asked as I looked away and sighed.

"The boy you called Taehyung, he saved me," I said and moved my hair backward," He told me it was no use, he told me no one could ever set him free...either you trade or you don't"

"Did he say anything else?"Namjoon asked as I bit my lips.

"He deserves it all," I said making them frown, "he said other hurtful things which is making me uncomfortable to repeat but Area he told me you knew..."

We all looked at her.

"Ah! I know you looked familiar before" Jungkook said making me frown "Hyung talked about you before"

The other boys frowned at the younger one.

"What do you mean?"I asked confused.

"You guys don't know?"Jungkook asked and looked at Jimin "Jimin?"

Jimin slowly turned his head and looked at me with a frown. I look at him as his frown slowly went away.

"Hyung told me that he met a girl at the supermarket," he said and look at his other friends "you know? The girl who bumped into him? Lia?".

" Sung Elia" Jimin mumbled.

I froze once he said those words. They all looked at me while I looked at Jimin.

"Say it again, "I said as Jimin's eyes met mine.

"Sung Elia, he told me that he met an angel that day- He was 17 at that moment so he said a lot of stupid things," Jimin said.

"So you know me?"I asked "how-how.."

"Taehyung only showed us...a picture of you both that day" Hoseok begins to say "you...you were that girl"

"Taehyung must be someone important to know your full name," Soyeon said "not even we knew this,"

"Why is that?" Namjoon asked.

" I've never used that name since the accident, "I look at Area.

"How old were you then?"

She gasped "17,"

"I'm so lost," Jin said as Jungkook glared at him.

"So you must know him before the accident happened," Hana said catching on quick.

"Why didn't we recognize her before?"Yoongi asked confused.

"I'm so lost right now," Mina said as the girls nodded.

"So you all know this guy Taehyung," Mina said "you've met him before and you guys were his friends. And yet you don't remember him but... remember him?"

"I can't remember when I don't remember him, "Namjoon said confused.

"Neither does Jungkook and the rest, "Miyeon said "but they forgot. You left Jimin all alone, do you know why?"

"Because we're stupid?"Jungkook suggested making Jimin grin while the others glared at him.

"Maybe so but the demon, the spirits who possessed this place made you forget about him. You wouldn't leave if you knew who you would leave behind. So it made you forget about Taehyung and made Jimin suffer thinking that there's no way out"Soyeon said.

"Wait demons?"Hoseok asked confused.

"So the bond between them and Taehyung in other words is like some sort of a brotherly bond, "Hana said.

"And when they remember, they forget that they forgot about Taehyung, "Miyeon said "but Lia's part doesn't make any sense"

"Lia wasn't even supposed to be here, she was meant to go on a vacation. But yet you came"Miyeon look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I just...wanted to come, "I said making the others look at me with a raised eyebrow "because I needed to"

"Or because Taehyung wanted you to. Did you share a...bond with him maybe?"Mina asked as I look at the boys.

"Did I?"I asked making their cheeks turn pink "oh my- don't answer"

"Taehyung and I uhh were roommates," Jimin said and avoided my gaze "he didn't come home on a night but the next day, he came home with a smile"

Everything turned silent.

"Maybe he won a grand prize?"I suggested making the girls roll their eyes "I mean, we can't be sure-"

"Hickeys were on his neck, scratch marks on his back, and many more, "Jimin said fast enough as I pursed my lips.

"Wait was it the same day he skipped swimming?"Hoseok asked as Jimin nodded "that asshole,"

"But are you sure it's was Lia?"Hana asked.

"Taehyung isn't a Playboy" Jimin answered.

"Anyone who would be with him would be lucky as hell"Namjoon said.

"Taehyung and Jungkook were the only innocent ones left in the group, "Jin said making the boys groan "were"

"Thanks for laying it out there, "Jungkook said.

"And it was days before he met you"Jimin finished it with a cherry on top as I look outside the window.

"So back to the theory" Mina cleared her throat "you and Taehyung were lovebirds. And yet you don't remember anything?"

"Nothing" I answered making Mina sigh.

"The bond you guys have with him and the bond you also had with him was strong enough to make you remember him, "Mina said.

"And it may be the same reason why he reached out to me first," Lia said "but I still don't remember him"

"This is messed up," they said.

"But don't you think it's weird," Soyeon said.

"We're talking about possessed demons here and memory loss, what else could be weirder than this?"Miyeon asked.

"Yeah, I'm still processing that, "Hoseok said.

"Let's just drop everything and someone please tell me why the person who is supposed to speak isn't speaking?"Soyeon looked at Area.