I stroll back home, down a path where it was mostly quiet.

But peaceful. Would it be bad if I said I lied?.

Children would run behind each other as the parents would just sit on a bench watching them as they scream...in joy.

I suddenly stop in the middle of the road. It was a playground with waterfalls and much more.

I frowned. I thought only teenagers were missing, they must've found Omelas somehow and then decided to live here.

I looked around to see big buildings with beautiful colors.

My eyes suddenly fell on the words written on the ground.

' Omelas the city you love'

I stood literally in the middle of the o of Omelas. It creeped me out because it definitely would be related to the voice, right? Just tell me I'm right, I wanna be right.

But what does this letter mean? I don't even know.

O as in...Oh my gosh leave me alone or...I have nothing and I keep embarrassing myself.

But it was starting to creep me out ever since I felt my hair stand up, which just happened.

Suddenly I proceeded to hear voices filled with laughter and that made me smile unknowingly.

I closed my eyes as I could hear other voices, I listened very closely and I've never regretted such a choice ever.

My heartbeat started to race as I started to get scared by the hauling and screams of a person or more than one in pain. Pure pain. I began to pant as fear took over.

I was never this afraid before.

"Stop it please"I panted but it stopped immediately.

I looked confused at my surroundings. The people were all happy. I gulped as I was sweating.

I let out shaky breaths and clenched my fist.

I closed my face with my hands as I calmed myself down.

I exhaled and sat up straight while looking around.

"Ok," I said.

The painfully screams behind the waves of laughter?. What does that mean?.

I could only compare it with where there's light, there's darkness.

Was that it?... behind the laughter, there's something dark? Because it would make sense to me then.

We don't pay rents, we just entered Omelas just like that, we got offered happiness- was there someone suffering for it?.

Was it the voice?.

He's reaching out for help and I'm the only one who can hear him.

Or were there others who ignored it Just to be happy?...the students? They're trapped in here, they won't leave because Omelas is everything that they wanted.

If it's true then I can't convince them...but you. I can save you.

Just tell me how I can save you, anything would do, a vision, a voice, a name, a picture of someone... I will help you but I need more information.

"I'll help you"

Mina
"I know Lia very good Hana...and we know she's right somehow," I said as we were sitting by the beach.

It was peaceful and every single thing that moved or just laid there looked innocent.

"I know but we were having fun, it was all that we could ever wish for. Why does she want to investigate any further?" Hana sighed.

"It's her job and ours. 20 students went missing and our job was to bring them back with a full story. It's been more than five days and we still haven't found anything, do you think it's us?"I asked "we would already find a clue on the first day of our assignment but no. It's been days Hana and I Don't think it's us. Something is holding us back "

"I feel the same way too, but even though I know that something is holding me back...it makes me want to ignore it even more than to find out what it is"

We looked up at a group of young people laughing. I look at Hana.

We both stood up and walked toward them.

I took my phone out to look at the picture and-...we found them.

"Oh my gosh, we found them!"I said making them look at us weirdly.

"Don't be afraid we are getting you out of here, I'll call Area and-"

"Getting us out of here?" The boy laughed "we're happy here"

I look at Hana.

"How selfish, "Hana said "your parents are worried about you and you're saying you're happy? What about your mother?"

"Tell her to come then," he said making the girls giggle "we're not leaving ok,"

"Ok? You-...correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are the 20 students who went missing months ago right?"I asked.

"Yes," they said with a smile "well we didn't go missing, we just came here for a field trip and decided to never leave. Look at what Omelas is offering... wouldn't you want to stay?"

"Yes ...." Hana said and looked at me "this is wrong, this is so wrong"