2

After partying we went back to our apartment late at night.

I was the sober one so I had to bring them back to the apartment since all of them were tipsy.

"Wooh! Another great day!"Hana yelled as she let herself fall backward on the couch.

I placed Mina on the opposite couch from Hana's. She didn't say anything but she only held her fist up agreeing with Hana.

I moved to the window while folding my arms, I look outside to see the trees in the darkness. I look up at the sky which had many uncountable stars.

A whole Galaxy above Omelas. How could this place be even real?

I was deep in my thoughts as Hana kept singing a random song.

To whom does the voice belong? Why is it asking for help? Why did it ask me for help?. Why was I the only one to hear it?.

Ring~ring~

I picked up the phone that was laying flat on the table next to me.

"Hello?"

"Lia where are you?"

"We found it Area. We found Omelas"

"Ah finally, did you find anything else?" she said.

"Not...exactly. You should come, it's an awesome place" I said as there was silence.

"We split up you know. We have to find other details while you have all the fun... such a fair plan"

"I know, I know. We're going to find some new things tomorrow ok?"I said.

Should I tell her about the voice?.

" Lia it's been five days," Area said making me frown.

"Five days? We just arrived yesterday" I said confused.

"No we arrived on the fifth," Area said "we arrived on Monday Lia and today is Saturday"

I look at my phone and frowned.

"That's weird," I said.

" Just don't forget why you're there. You're a journalist, don't forget that. Every single detail is important to us so please...focus"

"there's something off but did you find anything?"I asked as I looked at my nails.

"Nothing much than a person who might know more about Omelas. She must be over a hundred years old by now"

"Are you sure she isn't dead?"I frowned.

"I'm sure she isn't but if she is, then we lost a whole bunch of information there"

"Well good luck and I'll update you if we get anything," I said

"Good luck Lia... till then"

"Bye," I ended the phone call.

I tapped on my phone while biting my lips.

5 days?.

I'm sure we just arrived yesterday.

"I need to sleep, "I said as I moved toward my bed.

I laid down as I hugged my pillow closely to my body. I closed my eyes and smiled slightly.

And a few minutes later, I'm sucked into a strange dream.

I stood in the corner of the room and a man stood in front of the girl but he was still far away.

I noticed that he was drunk.

He walked towards her as he held a beer bottle and I notice he was walking towards her only to hit her.