chapter 10

Lia
I don't know how many hours I've been walking down these stairs that were made out of rocks that could damage your shoes from beneath,

But my feet are killing me!!! every time I take a step down it made me wince in pain!.

I knew that when I pulled my shoes away, my feet were bleeding from beneath.

But I couldn't stop walking, not when the sobs became louder at every step I took down these rocky stairs.

But it just doesn't seem to end!.

I kept my phone in my hands with the flashlight on which was lighting up the cave.

I couldn't see further than 3 or 2 meters so I focused on the steps I was going to take. I focused on not tripping down and smashing my head against rocks.

That would be a terrible way to die. Anyway,

I had to take my steps down carefully-... just when my knees begin to feel weak the devil had to attack.

I was starting to feel dizzy but I kept going.

The temperature was slowly dropping. I shivered slightly at how cold it became in seconds.

When I breathed out, cold white puffs came out of my mouth. I shivered as I moved further down but it was getting colder, making my clothes seems thin.

I suddenly let my phone fall as I gasped for air. My body became pale, as I shivered while hugging myself. I was breathing from my mouth, I brought my hands up towards it to get some warmth.

When I blinked I was brought somewhere.

It was warm and the sun was just going down. My body temperature was normal again.

I look at my surroundings to see that I was somewhere near the river. I look up and this strange thing looked like a pool jump board that was a few meters high. It was old, an old wooden large jump board??.

When I look back, I saw a truck. I frowned and walked towards it.

There was a key in it but no driver. I turned around but I couldn't see anyone. Not a trace of a person being here.

I sighed heavily as I went back to where I was standing before.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked and looked around.

The sun was going down with an orange color. The wind was blowing but it wasn't cold. It was warm. It felt nice.

I suddenly looked up as my eyes widen. Someone was on the edge of the jump board.

"Hey!! HEY!!"I waved my two hands in the air for him to look at me but it was no use "DON'T JUMP!! HANG ON!!-NOOO!!"

He jumped into the water making me jump in it behind him.

My eyes widen as my body began to lean forward.

"No!-"

Area
Jimin was nervous. He ran his hands too many times through his hair.

"What, what do I say? What do I do? How am I supposed to know what to say?? What if they're looking for someone else?"

"I don't think you're the one who's supposed to talk, "I said and look at them.

He breathed out "are they even here for me?"

"Jimin-ah!" they yelled making me look at him.

"I'm sure you're the only Jimin here so go, "I said with a small laugh "go"

He smiled before walking to the glass door making me nervous as I brought my hands towards my face.

"Open it," I said nervously.

He took a deep breath before opening the door and making the little bell ring. The boys turned and looked at Jimin and then looked away.

I saw them freeze but it wasn't for long. They turned back and smiled widely.

"Jimin!!" they yelled as they ran and hugged him tightly.

I smiled with tears pooling in my eyes. They finally rolled down my cheeks as I laughed slightly at how heart-touching this scene was in front of me.

They broke the hug and some wiped their tears away while smiling widely at Jimin.

I know Jimin was crying too, because who wouldn't?.

"You can go everywhere you want ok? I'll send you wherever you want to go, how about that?"

I shook my head with tears pooling in my eyes.

"I'll go if you're there with me. I'll go if you're t-there...w-with m-..me-"I cried into his chest as he patted my back.

My sobs filled the whole room making the nurse cry. She placed a hand on her mouth as she walked away giving us some space.

Dad caressed my hair as I cried, not ready to let him go.

"I will always be with you," he said "I'll always be by your side, every step, every decision, every moment, every day"

I sobbed harder while holding onto him tight.

"If w..we had more time, t-then I would make things better. If I had more time then would be the best father for you...how about that?"

I shook my head making him chuckle.

"You are the best father I could ever wish for. You are my dad a-and I don't think that I-I w-"

"Shhh," he said as I bit my lips as tears streamed down my face.

I look up at him, seeing him smile while his eyes were closed. I smiled slightly at how happy and strong he was, even though he hadn't much time.

My heart was caught up in my throat while the machine beeped. I bit my lips and clenched my eyes close, I held my breath in stopping myself from crying.

I wiped my tears away and started to walk away.

"Focus Area, "I told myself.