side chapter (Jimin)

After all the reunion, and tears shedding and hugging, the boys began to explain everything and why they left.

Jimin was back to the Jimin who was pissed at them for leaving, he was watching them with a pissed look while crossing his arms.

They explained everything but they still felt guilty about leaving their brothers for some sick psycho demon.

"We were all just scared-"

"Not to sound like a girl... but I was terrified so start again," Jimin said making them sigh.

He was not making it easy, alright.

"Jimin..."Namjoon said after the rest tried hard to explain their selves "I know we messed up big time, if I were you I wouldn't forgive myself either because....because I promised that I'll be there for you, that I'll stay by your side when things get hard, but instead...I did the opposite. That ugly thing twisted my mind so I saw no other choice than to leave. We saw no other choice Jimin. I'm sorry that we weren't there for you, I'm a total asshole,"

"I'm a total dick,"

"I'm a total bastard,"

"I'm a total worst friend"

"And I'm your worst total handsome friend," Jin said making me smile slightly.

"We don't deserve your forgiveness Jimin, but we're here now. We're here to get you both out and we're not leaving without you. We will kick that monster's ass and we'll get Taehyung back"

Jimin sighed and ran his hands through his locks. He closed his eyes as the wind blew.

"I guess I can't stay mad at you guys," I said making them smile "so let's get Taehyung back"