chapter 20

2 years later.

"Hey, Jimin!"Soyeon waved at me while pulling Namjoon.

"What are you doing here- and of course, you brought the rest "I almost groaned.

"We missed you!" she hugged me as I looked at Namjoon.

He smiled at me showing his dimples. But I didn't miss the sad look.

"Yow yow it's your hope in the house!" he said and went to hug me.

"This is too much"I covered my face " what are you doing here?"

"We're going on a trip, "Mina said making me look at her "oh come on it's going to be fun!"

"Yeah Jimin loosen up!"

"I need to work and-'

"Not buying it, "Lia said "come one I hate third-wheeling alone"

I look at them and sighed heavily "is there anything I could do to get out of this?"

"I tried everything so no" Yoongi said.

The girls squealed making me wince.

"I'll pack your bag!" Soyeon squealed.

~~

We arrived at the hotel. I carried my bags in and search for a room.

"Boys in one room the girls in another!"Hana yelled making the boys groan.

"Jimin"

I turned around to look at the balcony as I could see Area smiling at me. I dropped my bag and started to walk toward her.

The wind blew the curtain to the side as I sighed out of disappointment and rubbed my eyes.

I was about to turn around but I continued to walk toward the balcony.

I breathed in with my eyes closed as the wind blew against me which made me smile as the sun shined down on me.

I always had felt close to her. I don't know why and how she never managed to leave my mind.

My heart was yearning for someone who was gone but it remained fresh like yesterday in my mind.

I opened my eyes and look around at the buildings. It was beautiful.

I shook my head but when I heard familiar laughter, I frowned.

I look down to see girls walking down the street but there was something about one of them.

I couldn't see her face properly.

I leaned forward and flinched when someone called my name.

"Not thinking of jumping are you?"Jin asked as Namjoon soon followed.

"No I just-...nothing," I said and shook my head.

"Jimin" Namjoon said making me look at him "are you ok?"

"I'm fine." I said " I just need something to boost me up," I said as we watched Hoseok tiptoeing with a wine bottle.

"Did someone say something about boosting up?" he asked as we laughed slightly "come let me charge you up"

"No stay away" I groaned as the others chuckled.

"Hyung!"

We froze in our place as we slowly made eye contact with each other.

"Hyung!"

We all moved to the balcony and looked down seeing so many people walk by.

"Hyung?"

We all flinched and saw Jungkook standing there confused.

We breathed out heavily as I removed myself from them.

"Yeah I need something to boost me up, something stronger," I said and walked out of the room.

"Can you please move your ass from my bags??!"Miyeon groaned.

"Ok since unpacking won't work, let's go out!"Soyeon said, "come on let's go, move your buts!"

I can see that this isn't going to end well.