Ok ok ok.

You need my help. I'm the only one to help you because obviously, I'm the only one to hear you OR because you decided to curse me and trick me into helping you which could lead me to release a monster, right?.

"Well here's the thing voice," I said talking to no one "I'm not helping you until you tell me what or who you are"

And out of nowhere, I repeat IT made me remember the dream I had before floating mid-air with my nose almost touching the ceiling.

There was a man and a girl. Probably her father or a cranky tenant.

"Are you the cranky tenant? Because if you are then you can forget everything and I'm leaving this place if you are BUT if you're the girl...then please don't scare the shit out of me. Show yourself-NO don't show yourself just keep using your voice-"

The voice sounded like a male. It was deep and yet soulful.

"Huh," I said "no way the tenant can sound like that"

"Lia comes on we have to party, "Hana said walking in.

"We must focus on finding more information about this place," I said "we need to start investigating"

"By partying a lot now let's go!" she pulled my hands "it will let us know more about Omelas"

"Hana," I said making her look at me "we've been here for five days, it's enough"

"Five days?"Mina walked in " we just arrived-"

"Yesterday, I know but we came here on the fifth, "I said "and today is Saturday 10th, we need to stop"

Hana groaned making Mina smile "just for once stop and just enjoy. You will never find a place like this!"

"I won't stop because it's my job and you should be doing it too, but look who got distracted"I snapped

"Lia?"Mina said like I was wrong" what's wrong with you?"

"We promised not to get distracted. 20 teenagers disappeared to this place, if you want to have fun then have fun but please don't add to more 2 journalists to the missing case" I said.

"It's also my job Lia but just for once have fun," she said.

"I think I would rather focus on having my job done than just partying all day and all night," I said "you would want that too"

Hana pulled Mina behind her and slammed the door shut.

I sighed heavily while rubbing my face in annoyance.

"Come on come on I need a sign"I groaned and fell back on the bed "who are you?!"

~~

"That's it! I give up!"I said being for four hours busy with the same thing as nothing came into my mind.

I walked outside the room and locked the door.

I went to a quiet place and sat on an empty bench.

Everything was so innocent but was it?.

I frowned at my thought and then I groaned.

"Just relax Lia, "I said to myself while taking deep breaths "just relax"

I closed my eyes as I spaced out.

A boy screamed out of anger.

A boy sat in the corner of the room with blood on his shirt.

A girl cried over a dead body.

The boy was frustrated.

"Nam-"

"Please...pick up"

"Pick up ahhgghh!!"

I opened my eyes while my heart was beating faster. I looked at my surroundings seeing people walking around.

"Just a coincidence nothing else than a coincidence Lia-"

What if it wasn't.

"That was the sign wasn't it?"I asked out of nowhere.

Ok details.

The boy came many times in my head. So the voice must belong to him.

He was calling someone but the person didn't pick up the phone... He needs help calling a friend?-wait he got mad because of a phone call? Why was he so angry at a phone call-

...

He didn't pick it up.

"Look I get it. You got angry because he didn't pick his phone up...so what? You want revenge?"I asked confused "is that it?"

I scoffed.

"I'm a girl, I should be the one acting dramatic," I said and closed my eyes.

"Namjoon please pick up!!"

Tears started to fall down his cheeks as he slowly gave up.

"Please..."

I rubbed my chest and opened my eyes. I frowned.

"What did you do?"I whispered painfully.

The wind started to blow, and the green leaves on the trees started to move. The old brown ones started to fly with the wind.

"I'm so sorry" I heard a voice as the wind blew against my ears sending shivers down my spine.

Area
"Hello I'm Area and this is Miyeon and Soyeon, we would like to speak to miss Kim Darius please"

"Miss Darius? I don't think she's available girls" the boy said as he typed something on his computer.

"Please we need to talk to her" Miyeon begged.

"Like I said girls she's not available"

"Fine...she was our only answer to our questions, "Soyeon said and I knew she was up to something.

"How are we going to find someone else who knows about Omelas" she went on as the boy stopped typing.

We looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Omelas?" he asked like he knew something.

"You know something about it," I said.

"Who are you?"

"We are a journalist and we are trying to find out more about Omelas," Soyeon said while taking a pen and a paper out of her bag.

"Well you should stop," he said "it's not a story you should write your fantasy in"

"What do you mean by that?"

He smirked "you won't get anything from me"

"What's your name by the way?"Miyeon almost scoffed with a glare.

"Jimin, Park Jimin," he said with a smirk.

"Well Mr. Park it is good to meet you but please do this for the 20 students who can't leave Omelas," Soyeon said "we want to bring them back home together with a story that will answer the questions of our people"

"We know something's off about this place because it just welcomed you with open arms...for free not asking for a single cent," I said "there must be some kind of another story which is as to why we need miss Darius to tell us the truth about Omelas"

"If you knew the truth behind Omelas then you would walk away like any other human who walked away freely," he said "you want the 20 students? Take them but as selfish as you could be...you wouldn't care about the dark side of Omelas"

"We are here for the students, yes but we are also here for Omelas. We want a complete story and trust me, Mr. Park, we aren't leaving without one"I said.