14

tw: panic attack

"Hey Felix, you're coming with me to the Salvatore's after school," and with those few simple words, Felix's entire day was ruined by Elena Gilbert who until this very moment had been avoiding him.

"May I ask why, Elena?" He asked, the two standing right in front of his locker as other teens pushed past them to get out of the school and end the day. Felix had been planning on having a nice little bath, maybe inviting Tyler over, but no now it seemed like he was going to have to see his two least favourite people Stefan and Damon and their little vampire child, Vicki. Matt was so worried all day, and Felix had to pretend like he didn't know what had happened to the girl.

"Because you're the only person who knows about what's going on other than me and I need backup. Come on, Felix, you owe me this after lying to me for weeks," She said, crossing her arms and not letting Felix get a word out to defend himself. So, with a long suffering sigh Felix shut his locker door and sent a glare at the girl who only grinned in response. She always seemed to get what she wanted.

"Let's just make this quick, okay?" Felix said, his grip on his backpack tightening as they walked out. "Your car?" he mumbled, glancing towards the brunette who nodded her head. My poor truck, he thought in dismay as they walked towards Elena's much smaller and lamer car.

"Why don't you just leave them alone?" Felix asked about a minute into the journey, "They're bad people, Elena."

"I don't know, Felix, why don't you?" she asked, her eyes flicking over to him in the passenger seat.

"Trust me I wish I didn't have to see either of those bloodsuckers ever again, but I can't really stop Damon," he muttered, his eyes staying focused on his hands and a shiver running through him as he remembered the crazed look on Damon's face when Felix had told him about the tomb. He wondered if Elena knew the destruction Damon wanted to unleash on their town, or if Stefan knew.

"Stefan will take care of Damon," Elena said, she didn't sound as confident as Felix was sure she wanted to. Felix didn't think Stefan truly wanted to take care of his brother. They arrived at the Salvatore house not too long after, and Felix could feel his heart picking up speed as they neared the entrance. He really didn't want to be here.

Of course, Damon was the one to answer the door and Felix clenched his fist when Damon's eyes fell on him, his petulant smirk increasing. "Is Stefan here?" Elena asked, her eyes narrowing and arms crossing as she stared down Damon. Felix wondered if she was merely faking the bravado or if she was truly stupid enough to think that Damon wouldn't kill her if he got the chance.

"Yep." Damon answered, his lean frame taking up the entire door frame.

"Where is he?" she asked, the two most stubborn people in Felix's life staring each other down.

Damon grinned, "And good morning to you, little miss "I'm on a mission." and little Mr "My heart is beating so fast I'm going to pass out,"" Felix took a sharp breath, annoyance and a kurnell of fear working its way into his brain. Damon could hear his heartbeat, he could hear just how afraid Felix was. He didn't want to be here. Elena looked back to him with a look of both concern and .... Annoyance?

"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything you've done," Elena snarked back after turning away from her psychic friend. I don't want to be here, Felix thought, his foot tapping quickly on the sidewalk as he wondered why he let Elena drag him here. He just didn't want to hear her complain and now he was on the verge of having a panic attack on the front porch of a vampire's house.