Summary

DREAMER/// THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

Season 1 - Season 2

Started: 12/20/19

Finished: TBD

"I've always been a dreamer. Visions of people always flashing through my head,"

Felix Rhodes had dreams, sometimes they were more like nightmares. He saw monsters in woods, a fire burning down a church and screams echoing throughout his head. He saw things that would happen later that day, or even months in advance. He usually tried to ignore them. Until he was taking a shower and all of a sudden he saw one of his friends' car go off a bridge, then a man pulling his friend out of the water. That night after a party, Elena Gilbert and her parents crashed their car into the river. Her parents died and she barely survived. In fact, they didn't know how she got out of the car when her parents couldn't, but Felix saw a man in his vision and they hadn't been wrong before.

 He failed to stop her from leaving the party. But when he starts to see two of the town's newcomers in his visions and a mysterious man he realizes that things may not be what he thinks. It's not too bad though considering all the men he seems to dream about are devastatingly attractive. 

PART ONE

DAYDREAMS

Never let it be said that to dream is a waste of one's time, for dreams are our realities in waiting. In dreams, we plant the seeds of our future. 

"I dreamt of a door last night."

"Oh yeah? Did you open it?"

"No. Maybe next time." 

CAST

Felix Rhodes played by Thomas Brodie-Sangster

"Would you believe me if I said I saw you in my dreams?"

the rest of the vampire diaries cast as themselves

Content Warning: This story will contain cursing, underage drinking and drug use, violence, panic attacks, mentions of depression, and may have some more mature content in the future (if I ever have the guts to write that).  Also, some of the relationships in this book are toxic, especially near the beginning. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story.