12

He was just sitting there, his feet up on the coffee table, and a glass of bourbon that he had helped himself to. Viki was lying on a towel on the couch, Damon didn't want to clean up the blood. Felix didn't get a good look at the book currently sprawled out on Damon's lap, but he was pretty sure it was one of his mother's Sookie Stackhouse books.

"This girl reminds me of you, Felix, except she is a lot more polite and nice to vampires, even giving them blood," Damon's bright blue eyes fell Felix, "You could do to be a bit more like her." Felix glared at him wanting to demand to know why he hadn't done anything yet.

"Why isn't she awake yet?" Felix asked instead, moving to squat in front of Viki, his fingers pressing against her neck needing to be reminded that she still had a pulse, and hoping for a sign of what was going to happen.

"Dunno, taking her time, I guess," Damon shrugged, going back to reading his book.

"They have a TV show about that book," Felix says after a moment, going to sit at the far couch, away from where the vampire was reclined, "True Blood, on HBO." The vampire looked up at him, light dancing in his eyes.

"Well turn it on then, Felix. What are you waiting for," Felix stared at him, blinking slowly before looking down at Viki, "She'll be fine, probably still out of it for the rest of the night." To say the young psychic was feeling weirded out would be an understatement here was Damon Salvatore, Mr. I kill people for fun, acting like a small child over the prospect of watching a vampire show with more sex scenes than a teenagers fanfiction.

"It's not exactly..." Felix trailed off, before grabbing the TV remote and going through the HBO sight, "There's only one season right now, and a few episodes of season two," he mutters, not exactly thrilled with the idea of watching the show he knew his mom and Caroline watched, and not with the homicidal vampire who had threatened to kill him and his friends on more than one occasion.

"I'm excited to see Erik, he's definitely better than that goodie goodie Bill. If Sookie doesn't choose him in the end then I'll kill the writers," Damon hummed, his eyes now trained on the television, Felix could see the vampire killing both the author and the show writers if the vampire didn't get what he wanted.

"She probably will," Damon's eyes flicked over to him, "The girls always choose the toxic 'bad guys' that's how it always goes." Felix shrugged, turning on the first episode of the show, "I mean didn't Katherine pick you?"

"No, not really. I'm not sure Katherine counts as most girls though, she wanted both of us, and I wasn't exactly the "Bad Boy" back in the day," Damon muttered his eyes now trained on Felix who was left staring at him, trying to decide whether or not Damon was telling the truth before he decided he simply did not care and pressed play on the first episode.

To say it was a strange experience would be an understatement, despite the fact that Felix had been on edge for most of the night exhaustion finally began to creep up on him and he must have fallen asleep at one point because when the sun shined brightly in his eyes there was a blanket thrown over him and Damon was no longer in the living room, and Viki was missing as well.

"I hate vampires," he muttered, sitting up on the couch to hear what sounded like music playing from the foyer, so with a pain-ridden sigh, Felix began to make his way towards the sound where Viki and Damon were... sucking each other's blood. "Damon, what the fuck are you doing?" he asked, his voice dripping with a venom that can only be achieved by exhaustion. Two sets of eyes spun on him as he interrupted... whatever that was.

"Viki, woke up," Damon supplies at the same time Viki flashes a bright smile and shouts, "Heya Felix! Were you partying with Damon and me last night?" She asks, glancing at Damon, who nodded his head, which seemed to be a good enough answer for her. Felix stared at them for a moment, before deciding he didn't actually care, Viki looked alive, and he was going to go make himself a nice cup of boiling vervain, maybe he could throw it on Damon.