Sore winner and a even sore loser

You limbed the rest of the way towards the docks knowing by now the metal bender had to be there. It was 6:04 and the pain had made it harder to get there any faster after heading home first to clean up and change clothes. The dark started to conceal the clouds in the sky as the stars came out and splattered above you. "I'm here!" You called out forcing yourself not to groan out in pain that would only make the blind girl fuss over you. The girl was wrapped up in a baggy jumper hugging her arms around her as she protected herself from the harsh winds of the night.

And it didn't matter if she didn't see because one look by anyone else and you could tell, you nose was busted and the blood just kept coming, the clean green top already finding itself covered in fresh blood as it poured down your face. Your jacket had only managed to hide the cuts and bruises dotted on your arms and knuckles. You felt your stomach churn at the thought of someone telling her.

"Finally!" Toph Let out with a hint of worry. You knew what the girl was thinking and sure enough you weren't going to come if it wasn't for the fact that you had promised her. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" You hissed quietly finding the rail of the ferry as held yourself up. The boat itself setting out directly towards the island only making your heart thud harder against your chest.

"You're acting strange" she explained with worry leaning in to take your hand. You wince as her hand grabs your open cuts slashed against your white knuckles but she doesn't seem to notice.

"Anxious" you spit out holding in your urge to scream in pain. You weren't lying because of course you were, your own skin wanting to peel of your bones.

"Sorry" she whispered unsure how to support your nerves right now but she didn't push for answers.

"Don't be" I mean really don't be you thought knowing that it wasn't going to be long until someone will mention your state to the older girl. The ferry came to a stop and the lights that flowed from the island, the balloons and giggling could only mean you were far away from the cause of your distress. You Saw a glimpse of the others in the distance as Toph hoped of quickly in front of you. You breathed in deeply taking your time to step onto the island not bothering to rush yourself into this. It wasn't going to go well.

Korra span around as Tenzin noticed the metal bender approaching them. You hung back but all eyes had already met your fragile frame. Kya let out a gasp as you lift you head up closing into the group only to cause them to look at you in worry. Your mother stepping closer without a word. "What happened sweetie?" She asked gently lifting her hand up to cup your face but you sweated it away and taking a couple steps backwards from anyones grasp.

"Don't. Touch. Me" you hissed letting the anger roll of your tongue. Asami caught your side before you collapse without sending a distress call directly at Toph who was still in the dark. Toph darted her focus between the crowd but they held their breaths leaving the poor woman uninformed.

"Y/n" Korra snapped crossing her arms as the others stayed completely quiet. Tenzin shared a look between his sister, mother and brother.

"No" you yelled glaring at your parents and Korra.

"Could you give us a minute?" Your mother asked nicely to the others who took no time to rush of taking your metal bender with them but Asami stayed by your side sure that you would fall anytime soon but by the look on her face she would rather be anywhere else.

"I'm staying" korra explained watching as you parents sighed at the state of you.

"Do whatever"

"Don't talk to your sister like that" you dad snapped, hearing his voice again felt different and caused a shiver down your spine at his cold words.