Unwelcomed guest

The next day, Morning has progressed and the sky has lightened up. Youre sat at the Airbending Training Area for korras support. Jinora and Ikki are using their Bending to power the Airbending Gates, while Korra circle-walks through the spinning panels. She steps and spins through the obstacle course, smoothly avoiding the panels. "Wooo go Korra!" You yell excitedly watching her continue to weave herself through.

"Good! Light on your feet!" Jinora corrects with a serious expression on her face much like her father.

Korra gets through the Gates, and jumps down to where Jinora and Ikki are standing. You stand to move over taking your sister into a hug. "That was brilliant, kor" you whispered pleased that your sister was finally getting somewhere with the air training.

Ikki and Jinora shift to look behind you both. You follow their gaze as a young guy makes his way up the path causing you to cross your brows together releasing korra as the guy glared.

"Ooo, he's cute." Ikki giggles.

"Who is that?" You ask watching korras face drain of colour as she gulped nervously, your tone wasn't much help as she panicked.

"thats the handsome firebender boy that drives korra craz-." Ikki wiggled her eyebrows not noticing the stern expression on your face but it didn't go unnoticed by korra.

"You can shut up now!" She snapped cutting her off as you placed a hand on Korras shoulder. She takes on an outraged, embarrassed expression wiggling out of your grasp to look over to the guy as the girls keep talking.

"Does he drive you crazy in a bad way? Or does he drive you crazy like you like him?" She Leans forward and clasps her hands hopefully.

Korra suddenly Earthbends the ground beneath the girls, flinging them up, you gasp as they fall into the trees far away. You slap her shoulder. "What the- korra" you stuttered as the guy finally reached you both.

"Oh hey korra and whoever you are- Have you seen Bolin?" He speaks dryly, looking at you both with a hint of suspicion as you nudge korra who seems to been in a trance.

"Nice to see you to. And no, I haven't seen him since practice. Think somethingís wrong?" She continued the conversation, forgetting about your presence, you sigh glaring at the guy once more before taking off, he stuffles in his stance slightly uncomfortable.

You headed into the city posting your letters home. You were about to leave to go back to the temple but you noticed you didn't have anything to do and the sun was still a new addition to the clear skies. so you popped down to the police HQ looking around for a certain someone. "Hey do you know where Cheif B- oh hey Toph!" You noticed Toph emerging from the corridor into the reception where you waited for the young woman, a guy scoffed as he noticed you were looking for her and glared almost to say 'you're making a bad choice there buddy'.

"Should of known it was you" she groaned grumpy like always she didn't seem that interested in your presence but you chuckled seeing a small tug upwards at the corner of her lips.

"..sup?" You smiled awkwardly, slumping your shoulders.

She sighed crossing her arms as you drummed your fingers against the reception desk. "What can I do for my favourite avatar?" She asked sarcastically.

"Wait rea- oh you know what forget it" you stopped your movements, letting your arms fall back down to your side in defeat of her tone. You waved your hand dismissively and turned away. You tried your hardest to stay hurt but the chuckle wouldn't stay down.

"Wait I didn't mean to- stop playing would ya?" She slapped your shoulder harshly to which you immediately rub, she moved around from the desk so that your were stood away from any obstacles.