Arena

The sunsets on Air Temple Island, and the Sky Bison are once more circling the sky above the grounds but you are all around Tenzin's family's dining room- well almost all. You are around a low table watching as Tenzin sit at the table with his eyes closed and his arms crossed over his chest. Meelo, Ikki, and Jinora are also sitting at the table, but the latter is reading a book. Ikki hooks her arm around yours and smiles shyly poking and asking questions about the South Pole.

She finally settles down, as you turn to Pema walking in with a tray of food. "Okay, everyone here?" You gulp as she looks around, you knew full well she was about to realise. "Wait, where's Korra?"

Tenzin puts a hand to his head, and speaks quickly. "Honestly Pema, I am at my witsí end with that girl. I don't know how to get through to her." He slunps and looks down in defeat at getting through to your stubborn twin.

"Dear, the best thing you can do right now is to give Korra some space."

Tenzin scoffs looking across to you. "Y/n where is your sister?"

"Well-."

You follow through the crowd of the pro bending arena looking out for Korra, you point seeing her pull herself out of the artificial lake below.

You see Korra gets nervous eyeing you both. "Oh, hey Tenzin. I thought you didn't like coming to these matches, ha ha." She climbs fully out of the pool and onto the platform standing infront of you both with damp clothes.

"Once again you have flagrantly disobeyed my orders. You were to stay on the island. Let's go." He turns around to lead Korra and you away back to the island.

However Korra clenches her fists finally bursting into frenzy. "No, I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"I have tried my very best to get through to you by being gentle and patient, but clearly the only thing you respond to is force! So I am ordering you to come back to the temple, right now!" He starts to raise his voice more at her stubbornness and you sigh leaning against the wall.

"Why, so I can sit around and meditate at how bad I am at Airbending? You know, I'm beginning to think there is a reason I haven't been able to learn it. Because maybe I don't even need it!" She suggests crossing her arms in a angry manner. Well this is going great you thought.

"What? That is a ludicrous suggestion! The Avatar needs to learn Airbending; it is not optional! If y/n can learn it then so can you!" He points out

"No, this" she motions back towards the playing field, while the sounds of Pro-bending are audible to your ears. "is what I need to learn: modern styles of fighting."

"Being the Avatar isn't all about fighting, Korra. When will you learn that?"

Korra turns around missing your gaze. "I have a match to go finish, have fun with the real avatar." Korra walks to the elevator that will take her back up to the playing field. You felt your heart sink at her spiteful words but shrugged it off.

You grab Tenzin as he continued to follow her. "Tenzin let it go" you sighed, knowing that it was no use right now.

"The Platypus Bears win round two! Round three!"

"Let's just go" he sighs defeatedly.

You both make it over to the exit but you can't help but notice that Tenzin turns around in the exit tunnel to look at the ring. You see Korra get hit and knocked back a zone by a strong blast of water. You sigh taking on a worried expression. "Looks like the Avatar's Pro-bending debut is going to be cut short."

You continued watching much like Tenzin who seemed to now be interested in the the sport. Korra dodges a fireball and actually catches an earth disk in her hands that she throws away, but she is still pushed back. Tenzin sighs and face-palms beside you as you grit your teeth in annoyance watching as She gets pushed back to zone three, and the water is calling her name.

Although you watch as Korra skids so that her feet are right up against the back edge of zone three. She teeters on the edge, ducking under an earth disk but nearly falling. She grits her teeth with determination, and steps back into the center of zone three.  "It's only a matter of time before-" but to everyone's suprise Korra starts circle-walking right in zone three, enabling her to easily step around the Platypus Bears' attacks. Her form is perfect, cycling her hands so that they alternate positions, and stepping easily to change direction instantly. You smile brightly cheering out for you sister. Your knuckles white from the suspense. "Hold the phone, stop the presses, she's still in the game folks, and she's moving like an entirely different player." All of a sudden the Platypus Bearsí strikes are only striking air.

The Platypus Bears focus exclusively on Korra, throwing attack after attack, but none of them so much as touch her, and she continues to calmly step around every disk, fireball, and water-stream. You focus back at Tenzin as he speaks beside you.

Tenzin is quiet and stunned. "How about that. We got ourself another air bending avatar."

As the game continued you cheering out, you become stunned as Tenzin screams in excitement pointing dramatically with both hands at the playing field. "Woohoo!" He looks around his gaze landing on your grin as he realizes what he's doing, and quickly stands straight and adjusts his cloak before walking out of the arena. You smirk softly following the way out, the crowd yells as the game came to a end and you just hoped korra wasn't too mad at you to receive a well done.