When you're gone

Oogi flies towards the temple carrying Korra, Tenzin, Kya, Jinora, Bumi, Toph and you still gone from the world.

Pema is picking flowers with Rohan on her back. Meelo stands tall popping up from the long grass watching Ikki ride an air scooter and laughs happily. She dismounts the scooter as she sees Oogi flying towards them and they smile widely. "Dad's back!"

Oogi lands and Pema walks forward Looking at Toph who has a sad expression carrying an unconscious You in her arms. Pemas shocked. "What happened?!"

"His spirit is trapped in the Spirit World, but his going to be all right, don't forget his strong" Tenzin gave a smile but it was still sad as he squeezed Tophs tensed shoulders. The others surrounded, Korra bowing her head in shame.

"How could this happen?" Pema asked looking down at your body tight in Tophs grip as she bit back her tears.

Tenzin sighed. "It was all my fault. I should have never let them both enter the Spirit World without me, I couldn't protect them- I couldn't protect y/n"

Korra walks up to Toph with tears falling freely from her eyes as she looked at you. "I am sorry Toph, I tried to save him but Unalaq tricked me. I'm going to get him back!" She said firmly.

Toph glanced up to korra meeting her eyes although she couldn't see her Korra shivered at their eye contact. "Well it doesn't seem you tried hard enough!" She screamed carrying you away from them all. Kya runs up to guide Toph towards the boat you all needed to get back to the South Pole.

——

Varrick's battleship cruises across the ocean, Tenzin leaves Jinora safe with her mother despite her arguements of being of help. Music from a wood flute can be heard playing but not from you. Kya is moving her arms about as she bends the water of a bathtub That your body is lying in, siphoning energy into you. Toph didn't let go off your hand and kept it in yours as you floated about in the water, your head is above water but your body still unconscious. The water glows as a result of Kya's healing abilities.

Korra pacing forward and back again infront of the tub every so often she would bend the air at a dummy in frustration while Asami and Tenzin stands behind her. Korra throws a couple more air-punches, then delivers a roundhouse kick screaming in frustration and gaining everyone's attention but Tophs who's still mad at the girl. The dummy rocks from the impact of the air blasts.

Tenzin lets go of his folded arms and grabs Korra by the shoulders gently wiping her tears away. "Unalaq will be waiting for you. You'll need all of your Avatar power to stop him, I know you don't have y/n right now but he's counting on you- we all are"

Korra looks back at the dummy with a determined expression moving away to hide her tears still escaping. "I'm going to close the spirit portals, lock Vaatu in for another 10,000 years, get my brother back." Korra throws another punch and a blast of fire creating a hole in the dummy. "and make Unalaq wish he'd never been born!" She grits her teeth in anger she storms off out onto the deck looking up at the sky.

"Did you want something?" Korra asked rudely only hearing the shuffling of feet.

Asami sighs placing her hand on Korras shoulder as the other one takes the railing. "I know your not okay korra-."

"Really!? What gave you that idea!" She scoffed glaring at Asami who just sighed bowing her head. "I'm sorry" korra sighed seeing Asami frown at her harsh words.

"Don't be, we're all worried about y/n but we're all here for you too" Korra takes Asamis chin with her fingers making her look back up so their gazes connect. Asami smiled shyly feeling a blush escape on her face as she looked at the tear stained Avatar.