Chapter 27

You started to run with so many others, everyone had bright and hopeful faces again, though they didn't know how Harry could come back to life. They didn't need to understand, they were thrilled to know that they could survive and win after all. You grabbed Hermione's hand, knowing that Ron was right beside you, the three of you were throwing spells and jinxes, left and right. 

"He- He's alive!" You exclaimed. You were feeling energetic as you made some death eaters rise up from the ground, some thundering down from your jinxes and others fleeing from terror. 

"But, how?" Hermione asked, chuckling as she felt giddy about him being alive. 

Ron was still appalled, his face regained its color and he had a new glisten in his bright eyes. He was joyful about having his best friend back. "It doesn't matter! He's alive! I knew he wouldn't die!" He exclaimed, a huge smile on his face. 

You were absolutely happy at the fact that he was alive. There was still hope. 

"Let's try to keep on going," you encouraged.

The three of you ran into the Great Hall, where all of the action seemed to take place. 

Windows were shattered and the glass pierced onto people's skin. 

Walls tumbled down and made powerful crashes towards the floor. 

The air was filled with dust and so much debris, it was hard to see a couple of feet ahead. 

Crouching, squinting and trying to go farther inside, was a difficult task. The place where there used to be four tables of each Hogwarts house were now deserted. The Great Hall didn't look the same, at all. The ceiling, that was enchanted to look like the sky above, was completely blank. No star or cloud or a hint of color. It just looked like a blank space instead of the sky or a ceiling. You turned to look to the right and Bellatrix was hopping along the floor and continuing to destroy the things that were left behind. 

Farther ahead, wizards and witches were dueling and grunting. The three of you ran to them, and you saw Ginny dueling with a death eater that was at least twice as big as she was. You ran towards her, while Hermione and Ron started to duel with others. You didn't know what to do as Ginny was shouting spells at the death eater, with a forceful voice you have never heard her shout before. As you were about to turn away, someone casted a jinx at you. 

"Flipendo!" 

You toppled over, landing face first on the floor, making your nose even more bruised. Your eyes started to water and your head started pounding. You didn't wait a second longer and with your hands, you got up from the ground. You observed the wizard and shouted, "Oppungo!" A block of wall shot up in the air and raced towards the death eater, knocking him out of his wind and shooting in the air. 

You started to run the opposite direction, trying to make space between that death eater but he wasn't going down without a fight. You rotated your head as you ran but when you looked back in front, you crashed into a short witch with tangled curly hair. 

"Little girl! You should watch-" Bellatrix was shouting but she observed you with a keen interest, an evil grin plastered on her dirty face now. (You were scared out of your mind) "Well, if it isn't Y/n. HAHAHA! The pathetic girl who dared try to talk with the Dark Lord! Nice to finally meet you," she called as she circled around you like a bird. "You know, ever since the beginning, we wanted to find you and take you for ourselves." She placed a long beaten finger on your shoulder, sending shivers down your spine. 

"The Dark Lord knew how you looked like, but somehow we never found you. Even in that forest you and your friends were staying," Bellatrix said, fixing her black eyes on you, "It was your father, wasn't it? The one who saved you and your pesky friends?"