Chapter 7

"How can you go now, Naina? There are still other things left to do."

"What do you mean? What other things?" Naina feels nervous, seeing the way Rajveer is looking at her.

Nervous, yes, but eager too. Although she feels shy, she likes it when he comes closer to her and kisses her. His comforting and loving touch makes her light with giddiness.

"You only did one thing that I asked you to do. There are many other things I want you to do, and you will have to do all of them."

Saying that, Rajveer wraps his arms around Naina's waist, his smirk widening at her surprised expression.

"But that is cheating. I already did what you told me to. I will not do anything else," she says.

"Well, I did not specify how many things the winner will ask the loser to do, and you also did not say anything then. So, technically, I can tell you to do as many things as I want to, and you will have to do them." he counters, tightening his hold on her. Her blushing and squirming in his arms is making it difficult for him to control himself.

"No. That's cheating. I will not do it," Naina huffs, pushing Rajveer and coming out of his arms.

His proximity was affecting her thinking, and she needed to clear her head to win this argument.

"This is not fair, Naina. You cannot back out now. I had given you a chance to back out yesterday, but you refused, saying that you are a soldier and soldiers always complete their mission.

"Now what happened, Cadet Naina Ah... Singh? Scared of the challenge, are we?" Rajveer knows this will rile Naina up. He knows she will never admit to being scared.

"Please, I am not scared at all. But this is ridiculous. I cannot keep on doing everything you want me to. There should be a limit.

"I will only do three things. Of those three, I have already done one by calling you by your name without the Sir. So, only two things are left for me to do," she tells him.

"Make it five," he says.

"No, I won't," pat comes her reply.

"Really? You won't?" Rajveer walks towards her, and Naina begins to move back, gulping, seeing the dark look in his eyes.

While moving back, her leg hits the sofa, and she tumbles on it.

Getting the chance, Rajveer immediately hovers over the sofa, locking Naina's hands above her head with his hand.

He slowly leans down towards her and kisses her neck, making her whimper.

"What were you saying earlier, Naina? How many things will you be doing?"

Naina feels a pleasant shiver run through her body when she feels Rajveer's lips on her neck. She is so lost in the sensations his touch is arousing in her that she does not reply. But she jolts out of those sensations when Rajveer bites her neck.

"Rajveer," she hisses, feeling a slight sting from the bite, and moans when he licks her neck, soothing the area where he bit.

"How many, Naina?" He repeats the question.

"Three," Naina whispers and Rajveer smiles against her neck.

"Wrong answer," he says, sliding one hand down her arms while the other kept her hands locked above her head.

As the hand reaches her waist, he snakes it around to hold her in place. He then kisses her forehead and moves down, kissing her eyes, cheeks, and nose and finally pressing his lips over hers.

Naina lets out a throaty moan when Rajveer kisses her roughly, feeling his whole body plastered against hers.

The way he is kissing her is robbing her of her breath, but she is not complaining. She wants it, wants more.

He leaves her lips after a while but does not leave her skin.

He moves down, kissing her jaw, then places chaste kisses all over her neck.

"How many things, Naina?" He asks her the third time, looking up from where he was kissing her neck.

"Three," she whispers, and he shakes his head.

Naina gasps when he suddenly keeps his hand on her breast and presses on it. She feels her toes curl due to his touch there, but she jumps up when he replaces his hand with his mouth and kisses her breasts one by one through her clothes.

She is yet to recover from that touch when she feels his hand slide inside her top. He lightly touches her stomach and pulls up her top to her navel. Then going down, he starts placing butterfly kisses on her stomach, making her moan loudly.

"Shh, Naina. We are at the academy," he reminds her, and she bites her lip to control her moan.

"I will ask you one last time, Naina. How many things will you do? Three or five?"

"What if I say three?" She asks, wanting to know.

"Then I will go further down," he answers, clutching her thigh, and Naina takes in a sharp breath. She did not know if she was ready for that yet.

"And if I say five?" She is curious to know.

"Well, if you say five, I will let you go to your room now," he replies. "After all, we will leave tomorrow for Mussoorie to attend Mishika's wedding, and you must have some last-minute packing left to do."

Sensing her hesitation, Rajveer has realized which answer she will choose. And it's ok if she goes to her room now.

They will be out of KMA and in Mussoorie by tomorrow, and he will ensure that he and Naina spend much time together there.

"So, what is your answer, Naina?" He asks her, to which she immediately replies, "Five."

"Good girl." He smiles at her and sits up on the sofa, pulling her with him. He then arranges her top, covering her waist properly, and places a soft kiss on her cheek.

"But I have already called you by your name. So now, only 4 out of 5 things are left for me to do," Naina tells Rajveer, slightly annoyed at losing but also excited to know what four things he will make her do.

"So, what is the second thing that I will have to do?" She asks him.

"Not so easily, Naina. I know what I want you to do. But I will tell you about that in Mussoorie, not here," he answers, making her frown.

"But-" She starts saying when Rajveer places his finger on her lips.

"I will tell you once we reach Mussoorie and are alone," he tells her, tracing her lips with his finger.

Gulping as she sees his eyes darken with desire, she removes his finger from her lips and starts speaking.

"I... umm.... I should go now. Pooja must be waiting for me. As we are leaving tomorrow morning, there is some last-minute packing I need to do."

"Ok, Naina. Finish your packing soon and sleep well. We have a long journey ahead tomorrow," Rajveer says. "By the way, what time are we leaving the academy? I will ask Lieutenant Chaubey to drive us to the bus station."

"Our bus will leave at 0800 hours, so we will have to leave the academy by 0700 hours," she replies.

"Tell your friends to come to the academy gate by 0645 hours," he tells her, and she nods, standing from the sofa.

"Umm, do you need any help in packing? You must be exhausted after the eventful day you had," Naina asks, referring to his fight and visit to the hospital.

"It's ok, Naina. I can do it myself. You go and finish your packing. I will see you tomorrow," he answers, and she nods at him.

"Goodnight, Si...Rajveer. See you tomorrow," Naina slightly fumbles, still not used to calling him by his name, and smiling at him, she walks out of his quarter.