Chapter 15

Mature content ahead. Reader's discretion is advised.

***********

'You have tortured me enough, Naina. And now, it is time for the payback,' Rajveer thinks as he looks at Naina, already knowing what to do to get back at her.

"Come to my room precisely at 2100 hours, Naina. I need to discuss something very important with you," he says to her, his voice stern.

"What important work do you have with Naina, Sir? Would you shed some light on that for us too?" Huda asks Rajveer cheekily, wanting to tease his teacher.

"Cadet Huda, I am your teacher and your senior. I do not owe you any answers," Rajveer replies to Huda and feels immense satisfaction, looking at the cadet's shocked face.

He then turns to look at everyone present there.

"I do not want any of you to question Naina regarding this. Is it clear, Cadets?" He questions everyone, looking at each of them seriously, and leaves from there when everyone replies, "Yes, Sir."

Shalini, too, wisely keeps her mouth shut because, seeing Rajveer's demeanor, she felt he would scold her too if she teased him, no matter even if she was his colleague and friend.

Naina stands frozen in her spot, watching Rajveer walk towards his room.

She gulps, remembering the intense look he gave her before leaving from there.

'What is he going to do?' She wonders, feeling both nervousness and excitement at the same time.

***********

Rajveer is sitting on the bed, working on his laptop, when he hears his room's door being opened.

He smirks, looking at his watch.

'She is right on time.'

"Close and lock the door, Naina," he orders her, and continues typing on his laptop, still not looking up from his screen.

Once inside the room, Naina closes and locks the door behind her, and hesitantly walks to the bed where Rajveer is seated.

When he does not talk with her and does not even look at her for a few minutes, she starts speaking.

"Umm, Rajveer, why did you call me here? That too this late at night?"

Hearing her question, Rajveer finally looks up at her, and keeping his laptop aside, he climbs down from the bed.

"Do you really not know, Naina?" He asks, looking intently at her.

"How would I know?" Naina counters.

Although she feels it has something to do with her seducing him the whole day, she still does not fully know what his intention really is behind calling her to his room.

He starts moving towards her, peering at her with such intense look in his eyes that Naina feels her body being covered with goosebumps.

Not able to withstand his gaze that was making her body tingle all over, she starts walking back, gulping as she peers into his dark gaze.

While moving back, her leg gets tangled with the foot of the recliner in the center of the room, and she falls back, resulting in her half lying on that recliner.

She starts to stand up, but Rajveer places his hands on the sides of the recliner and leans over her, not letting her stand.

"What are you do-" She starts, but he stops her, putting his finger on her lips.