Chapter 20

Mature content ahead. Reader's discretion is advised.

***********

"What took you so long?" Rajveer asks Naina, pulling her inside his room.

Naina is unable to answer him as he immediately places his lips against hers, deepening the kiss as he runs his hand over her waist to pull her closer to him, making her gasp due to his hastiness.

She is not complaining, though. Instead, she clutches his collar and kisses him back as fiercely, moaning softly when she feels every plane of his body plastered against hers.

"What was that for?" She asks, still breathless a few seconds after the kiss ends.

"I have been missing this, Naina. It has been so long since we got to be alone like this. I do love our friends, but sometimes they are just too much," Rajveer replies to her, and she smiles, hearing that.

"Well, it is not their fault. There had been so much work to be done for Mishika's wedding function. All the functions are going to start from today, and we had to help Mishika and Nishav in organizing everything. That is why we did not have a chance to be together," Naina defends her friends.

Rajveer shakes his head at her. "You are too innocent, Naina, and somewhat clueless too.

"You did not notice what I noticed. You did not see the sly smirk on their faces each time they came to take you away from me. You did not see them hiding their smiles every time they disturbed us whenever we tried to spend some time alone with each other," he tells her.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me anything before? I would have told them off."

"Well, I thought to let them have their fun for some time. After all, I am grateful to them for being supportive of our relationship. We would have landed in big trouble if they would not have been supportive," he answers her, and she nods.

She too is grateful to them for being understanding about her and Rajveer's relationship.

"Hmm, you are right, Rajveer. I will let it go this time. But if they try to do it again, I will definitely tell them off."

"You can try. But I don't think you will be successful. I think they will keep teasing us. At least until we return to KMA," Rajveer says.

"Still, there must be a way. If I also tease them about their relationshi-" Naina abruptly stops because every thought flows out of her head when she feels Rajveer's fingers on her neck.

Her back was facing his front, and he was lightly caressing her neck and her shoulder, all the while placing soft kisses on her cheeks, moving further down to kiss her neck and her shoulder.

"Rajveer," she moans, feeling a shiver run through her due to his touches and kisses.

"Are you ready to do that fifth thing for me, Naina?" He asks her, now caressing her bare waist with one hand while the other hand sweeps her hair from the back to her front so he can kiss her almost bare back, only covered by four threads of her blouse which he can easily untie.

"You are looking beautiful in this lehenga, Naina. So very beautiful," he says, untying the topmost thread of the blouse.

Naina inhales sharply as she feels the first thread getting untied, causing the blouse to get slightly loosen on her shoulder.

"You have complimented me about ten times since the morning," she says, and moans when he places a wet kiss on her back, now pulling on the second thread to untie it.

"Well, you are looking gorgeous in this lehenga. So, there is nothing wrong in complimenting you a few times," Rajveer replies, his hand curling over the third thread, wondering if he should pull on it and untie it too.