Chapter 21

Mature content ahead. Reader's discretion is advised.

***********

Standing beneath the showerhead, Naina lets the warm water flow through her body.

A smile curves her lips when she remembers the way Rajveer had held her last night. The way he kissed her and made love to her.

She feels her cheeks getting warm when she recalls how he woke her up in the middle of the night to make love with her again.

She had willingly melted in his arms, matching him at every turn of that sensual dance of raw passion between them.

She had never been in a relationship with anyone else before, so she did not know that loving someone and being loved in return could be this magical.

She did not know that every time you get intimate with that one person, your heartbeat fastens, your breath comes in spurts, and you remember nothing except that person's name and his touch.

She raises her hand to her lips, remembeing Rajveer's kiss there--the searing kiss that had made her forget even her name.

She slides her hands down to her neck where she knows will be his marks, but she does not mind it a bit. She loves it when he marks her as his. She cherishes his love bites on her body.

She snaps out of her musings and gasps when she feels his hand on her back.

Snaking his hand around her waist, he pulls her to him, making her back collide with his chest.

She feels a delectable shiver run through her body when she realizes he is naked too.

"Who told you to get out of the bed, Cadet Naina Ah... Singh?" He whispers in her ear after moving her hair to the other side.

"Rajveer, what are you-" She gets interrupted when he pulls on her hair, making her arch back.

"Is this your discipline, Cadet? Calling your senior by his name?"

Confused at his question, she looks at him.

Although his face looked serious, his eyes held playfulness, and she understood what he was doing.

"If you think I have stepped out of my line, you can punish me, Sir," she whispers to him huskily, and when he loosens his hold on her hair, she turns around to face him.

"Hmm, I might take you up on that, Cadet. But do you think you will be able to handle the punishment?" He asks, sliding his hand from her neck to her chest, tracing the contours of her breast, circling his finger around her nipple but not touching it yet.

She starts breathing rapidly due to the anticipation of his touch, closing her eyes, her mind zeroing into him and his touch.

She moans when he finally pinches her nipple and bends to take the other one in his mouth.

"Oh!" She whimpers, feeling the wetness pool in her core due to his sweet assault.

"You did not answer me, Cadet. Will you be able to handle my punishment?" He asks, pressing her back against the wall.

Then, moving his lips down her chest, he starts placing kisses on her stomach, sucking on her navel, making her squeal in pleasure.

He moves further down and kneels in front of her.

Raising one of her shaking legs and putting it on his shoulder, he moves closer to her to kiss her core.

"Mmm, Rajveer," she moans loudly when she feels his tongue on her slit.