Chapter 18

"Where the hell were you going to take her?" Rajveer asks Anish, his voice severe and his eyes spitting fire as he looks at the man.

Looking at his lecherous face, Rajveer realizes what he was intending to do with Naina.

"I was... I mean...," Anish fumbles, not knowing what to say.

Unable to control his anger, Rajveer punches Anish, making him fall to the floor.

He then bends to catch him by his collar and makes him stand, punching him again once he does so.

Anish first tries to fight back with Rajveer, but when he realizes he is no match for him, he starts shouting for help.

The way Rajveer was looking at him and beating him, he understood he would kill him if someone did not stop him.

Hearing Anish shout, other people start gathering in the parking lot.

Huda, Aalekh, Pooja, Yudi, Nysha, Ali, Neelu, and Shalini also arrive there and are shocked to see Naina swaying by a car and Rajveer beating a man mercilessly.

The girls quickly walk to Naina to support her while the boys walk towards Rajveer to stop him.

"Sir, stop it. He is about to pass out. If you continue beating him, he might die," Aalekh tries to make Rajveer see sense, but Rajveer is too far gone in his anger.

"I will kill him, Aalekh. This good for nothing slime. This poor excuse of a human being. How dare he lay his hands on my Naina? How dare he harm her?" Rajveer shouts, now kicking Anish as hard as he can.

The boys are still trying to stop Rajveer, reasoning with him to make him understand, but he does not listen to any of them.

He is about to punch Anish once more time when he hears her soft voice.

"I do not feel good, Rajveer."

As soon as Rajveer hears Naina say that, he immediately leaves Anish's collar, letting him fall to the floor.

He then walks to Naina and takes her in his arms.

"What happened, Naina? Why don't you feel good?"

Everyone present there is surprised, seeing the gentle way Rajveer was talking with Naina.

They are stunned seeing the guy, who just a few seconds ago, was beating the other man blue and black in his rage, is now talking with a girl in such a loving manner.

"Rajveer, I-" Naina abruptly stops, losing her consciousness in his arms, and Rajveer panics seeing that.

"Shalini, what happened to Naina? Why did she faint suddenly? Is she fine?" He asks Shalini, who immediately checks Naina.

"Do not worry, Raj. She must have had a lot to drink tonight, and that is why she passed out. She will be completely fine in the morning, except for a terrible hangover," Shalini reassures Rajveer, and he is relieved hearing her.

He then looks at Anish, who was sprawled on the floor, about to pass out due to his beating.

"Shalini, Pooja, support Naina for a while," Rajveer says and gently passes Naina to them, taking care not to cause her any discomfort.

After that, he steps toward Anish, intending to beat him some more, but Ali stops him.

"Please leave him for now, Sir. I have already called the police. Let them handle this scum," Ali says.

"Yes, Sir. Ali is right. For now, you should focus your attention on Naina. She will need you once she wakes up," Yudi tells Rajveer, hoping it will calm him down.