The Prophecy 8.9

The King couldn’t be rescued and was overcome by the shock. The doctor exited the room and announced that resuscitation attempts had all failed, he pronounced the King as dead that very hour.

All the people who were summoned today waited outside as the medical aid was given. They all heard the doctor’s words first hand. Therefore, even if the Queen wanted to suppress news of the King’s death, her hands were tied. It was nearly impossible for her to silence so many people. Furthermore, the King’s death was called, so those present went in to pay their last respects. They all saw it with their very own eyes.

The Queen and Farley were in a deep dilemma once the King passed away. The Queen wanted to select a child from the royal family for Farley to adopt. She needed a child who wasn’t too young, but wasn’t too old either. Another factor the Queen had was that the child needed to be easily controlled.

However, everything from Jovin’s sudden poisoning to the divorce to a new bride candidate and finally to the King’s death. Everything all happened too quickly. The Queen was caught off guard and had not time to prepare or arrange anything at all, since she had to focus her time on those matters..

There was supposed to be a succession ceremony for the throne after the King’s funeral. Unfortunately for the Queen, the sole heir to the throne, Farley, was barren. Those who all had ambitions for the throne were all united in opposing Farley’s candidacy. They all knew that their only chance to ascend the throne would only be viable if Farley no longer had claim to the throne.

Farley’s two uncles were the ones who objected Farley’s claim to the throne the most. They felt that they should be next in line since Farley was unable to fulfill the need for bearing the next generation. They maintained their reasoning as ‘the royal bloodline should remain as pure as possible’.

There were also some officials who believed that the successor to the throne should have been Tang Ao’s father. Farley’s grandfather never fulfilled his promise to return the throne to the rightful heirs. They believed that this was the time to finally fulfill the promise. Tang Ao was their choice for the rightful heir to the throne.

Because of this division, the officials and nobles of the capital planet argued endlessly. There was no one who didn’t support someone. However, there was also no single candidate that they all united under.

—-

“Hnng~ Ah, ahhn.” Qiao Chen moaned. His back faced Tang Ao as he sat straddled on Tang Ao’s dick. This position made him feel a little embarrassed, so his body was even more sensitive than normal. His voice was even trembling from the sensations.

Tang Ao wrapped his hand around Qiao Chen’s waist and thrust upwards. Both his hands and his mouth were busy as he melted Qiao Chen into a puddle.

….

Once they finished their exercise, Qiao Chen lay in Tang Ao’s arms in the same position as he was in earlier. After a few moments, Qiao Chen turned around and gave Tang Ao a sweet lover’s kiss.

Tang Ao hugged Qiao Chen. His fingers tiptoed and caressed Qiao Chen from his chest down to his abdomen.

“How is it going for that person that you prepared?” Qiao Chen asked.

“It’s nearly complete and should be done in a day or two.” Tang Ao replied as he lay butterfly kisses on Qiao Chen’s neck. “I think you are way better than the prophecy. Why should I even bother with getting the prophesy when I already have you?”

“That’s not the same. I don’t have the power to convince the entire nation even if you think I’m better than the prophecy- well, I can’t convince the entire nation as quickly as the prophesy can.”