Interstellar Military Cadets 5.6

All the candidates were taken to the Lion Corps’ base. In addition to their equipment being sent in for testing, the base also needed to conduct a comprehensive physical test for each of the candidates before they were given their arrangements.

All the cadets waited in a line outside the medical bay for their physicals. There were a total of five medical rooms that were saved for the candidates’ physicals.

Everyone lined up according to their classes. Qiao Chen and Dick were at the end of the line, but a soldier came over and directed them to the sixth and seventh medical rooms- specifically, Qiao Chen to the sixth and Dick to the seventh.

As soon as Qiao Chen entered the medical room and saw the person in it, he almost instinctually wanted to walk right back out. However, he knew that he couldn’t be impulsive right now. The electronic door closed behind him, but he stayed at the doorway without taking a step further.

“What are you doing standing around? Come here and undress.” AU Luo ordered from the chair he sat in.

“The doctor hasn’t arrived yet.” Qiao Chen replied guardedly while keeping a wary watch for Au Luo.

“I’m personally conducting the physical for you.” Au Luo looked at Qiao Chen and replied.

“How can the general himself conduct such trivial matters such as a physical? Besides, I’m a gher. You are a male, general. It should be a gher doctor who conducts my physical for me.” Qiao Chen persisted. He refused to let Au Luo personally conduct the physical.

Au Luo stood up from his seat, walked to Qiao Chen, and pushed Qiao Chen’s chin up to say, “What are you so afraid of? I won’t treat you like that.”

Qiao Chen smacked Au Luo’s hand away and said, “I’m not scared of you. I’m doing something called guarding against you.”

“It’ll only be you and me. No one else will come to conduct the physical for you. Did you want to force everyone who completed their physicals to wait for you to finish up? ” Au Luo looked at Qiao Chen and said seriously.

“Take off your clothes and stand here.” Au Luo said and then walked over to the muscle strength scanner.

Qiao Chen had no choice but to take off his clothes and pants. Then he walked over to the machine in his underwear and stood still.

“Underwear off too.” Au Luo said as he eyed Qiao Chen’s briefs.

“The muscle scan doesn’t require you to be fully nude.” Qiao Chen glared at Au Luo and said. You think I don’t know that you’re just trying to bully me? I understand these things better than you do.

“If you don’t take them off, then I can go over there and help you take them off.” Au Luo said very seriously. If it were any other person, they would think that Au Luo was only doing things business as usual and wasn’t trying to take advantage of Qiao Chen.

Qiao Chen glared at Au Luo and didn’t speak. Even though they had done all sorts of things over the last few lifetimes, Qiao Chen still doesn’t want him to succeed so quickly.

So Au Luo walked over, and true to his words, he pulled Qiao Chen’s underwear off… and touched him between his legs.

“Stop touching me.” Qiao Chen roughly slapped Au Luo’s hand away.