Interstellar Military Cadets 5.13

According to the final scores and ranks, Qiao Chen, Dick, and Justin all successfully joined the Lion Corps. The other cadets who made it to the top five consisted of one from class A and another from Class C. Everyone else did not qualify to join the Lion Corps.

Chad worked hard to improve his score throughout the last month. However, he still failed to enter the top five. Everyone would be shocked once the cadets at school learn about what happened.

Dick was assigned to the Special Operations Team 2. Justin was assigned to the 4th one, and the other students were assigned to an ordinary team. Qiao Chen, however, was assigned to the Special Operations Team 1. It was a special escort team lead by Au Luo.

They were just waiting on the two nations signing an agreement for the competition, and then they would officially begin. All the other cadets, except for Danny and his team who were supposed help to represent the country, were sent back to the school first.

Qiao Chen and the other newly minted Lion Corps members were moved to their dorms. The special ops team members were sent to a special area and each special ops member had their own single room.

Dick finished packing his belongs up. He sat at the edge of the bed and talked to Qiao Chen. “Fred told me that I was originally supposed to be put on the explosives technology team as a reserve member. However, because my overall performance throughout the training was good, and ‘cause I ranked high enough, I was assigned to the special team. So I really need to thank you. ”

“What are you thanking me for? You were the one who put in all that work.” Qiao Chen said as he packed his things away.

“If you didn’t help me stabilize my abilities then how would I be able to do everything I did? I was only able to get such a high score and join one of the special ops teams because of your help. I’m even representing the country in a competition. I would never, in a million years, have thought that I could do something like that. It feels like it’s just a dream. I can’t even thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Nothing I do could even fully show how thankful I am to you.” Dick replied seriously.

Qiao Chen finished packing and then sat on his bed. He looked at Dick and said, “Everything that happens in this world is for a reason. There is a cause and then an effect or consequence that follows after. You planted seeds of goodness, so I helped you grow them. These were the fruits of your labor. Danny and Harold, however, planted seeds of darkness and hate. I also helped the two grow them. They will taste the fruits of their labor when it is time.”

“What do you mean? What seeds did I plant?” Dick asked puzzled. He didn’t quite understand what Qiao Chen said.

“It’s okay if you don’t understand. You just need to know that I help you because you are worthy of it. You don’t have to thank me either. You’ve earned everything you have and deserve it too.” Qiao Chen stood up and said. Then he patted Dick’s shoulder.

…………….

Even though Qiao Chen was given a single dorm for him to live in, he could only use it for storage. Au Luo didn’t want Qiao Chen to sleep in a different room.

“Ah~ Unh~” Qiao Chen moaned. Au Luo pushed into him while he held him against the bathroom wall. Qiao Chen felt like his wait was about to break. He smacked Au Luo’s shoulder and asked, “Are you done yet?”