Kidnapped

IRA POV

So a week has passed and we haven't gotten any notes or crap from James which made Jace a happy duck. Everyone was chilled and kept to themselves.

Oh yes! Tomorrow is my birthday! Whoop whoop! Jace was going to take me out so today Sarah, Rachel and Kim will be taking me to the mall to shop for some clothes.

We have kind of trusted Sarah now. Seeing as she was now fully mated to Cliff, we didn't bother to keep and eye on her.

I slowly got up from bed and looked around the room. Jace was in the shower, i could hear the faint sound of water hitting the ground.

I smiled and got off the bed. Today is going to be fun!

"Can i please have it?" I pleaded.

"Nope! I want something in return." Jace smirked as he held his wallet behind him.

After i had changed into grey skinny jeans, blue off the shoulder top and my black flats, i had asked Jace for the card but he won't give it to me. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"What do you want?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He got his free hand and touched his index finger to his lips. I rolled my eyes and took a step forward.

He also took a step forward so now we were chest to chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a very passionate kiss. I pulled back smirked at him.

"Now?" I asked, taking a step back. He shook his head and pulled me in for another kiss before pulling back and whispering,

"Now." He handed me his card and i smiled. I know i may sound spoilt and like a brat but hey, i want to buy something nice.

"Thanks babe!" I pecked his lips before walking out of the kitchen. That's right, we were in the kitchen.

I met the girls in the lounge and then we made our way to the garage. We hopped into Rachels yellow 2010 Beatle and we were off!

"So what do you want for you birthday?" Kim asked from the back. I turned my head and faced all the girls.

"Seriously guys, please don't get me anything. I'd rather you didn't." I said in a little bit of a pleading tone. They all nodded but i could tell that they were still going to get me something.

I mentally groaned and faced the road ahead of me. This is going to be a long day.

"This?" Sarah asked as she come up from behind me.

"Yeah! That's amazing!" Kim said, coming from somewhere. I stared at the blue Maxi dress and shook my head.

"No guys! More young and less formal!" I snapped. They all blushed and ran off. I sighed and looked through the rack in front of me.

We have been shopping for about 3 hours now and my feet were killing me!

I stopped searching when i found a cute little dress. It was strapless and the boob part was black and tight while the rest had flower patterns and it flowed out. I smiled at it and took it off the rack.

"Guys? I found one!" I shouted but there was no reply. I put the dress infront of me and look down. It looked nice. I think i'll try it on.

I smiled and walked over to the changing rooms. I got in a room and changed into the dress. When i was done, i gasped at what i saw in the mirror.

The dress fit me perfetly and it reached just above my knee. It looked great and i could already imagine the shoes and hair style i would have.

"Where are you?" Kim asked in my head.