Freedom

IRA POV

I stormed out of the room with a picture of me killing Gabe in my mind. But when i opened the door, i bumped into Jace. Damn, i didn't want him to see me like this! I quickly put my head down and did a U turn but Jace grabbed my arm making me stop. I mentally groaned when he pulled my arm and i turned to face him but i kept my face to the ground. This is so embarrassing! Gabe is so going to get it!

"Look at me Ira." He said and to me it sounded as though he was amused. I shot my head up and glared at him because he looked amused. His cheeks were puffy as though he was holding in a laugh but he soon lost it when his snorts turned into a full on laughter. I glared at him and yanked my arm away from him. However, he didn't mind because his hand went straight to his stomach.

I growled before making my way to the bathroom. Great, my own mate is laughing at me! I look terrible! And i should be getting ready for our date! I quickly washed my face, leaving my hair, before walking out and seeing Jace just closing the door. I guess his laughing fit is finished. I put my hands on my hips when he turned around.

"Payback." He said before walking to the bed. What does that mean? I didn't do anything to Gabe!

"I didn't do anything to Gabe!" I yelled, taking a step towards him. He chuckled before sitting on the bed and running a hand through his hair.

"It wasn't Gabe." He smirked, looking up at me.

"You did it!" I growled, pointing at him.

"Yeah, like i said, payback." He shrugged, making me growl louder. What is he on about?! I have to be ready in about and hour and he's talking about payback?!

"Payback for what?! I didn't do shit to you!" I growled and before i knew it, i was pinned to the wall with Jace blocking all my exits.

"Calm down." He breathed making me close my eyes and inhale deep breathes. When i thought i was calm enough, i opened them to see a smirking a Jace.

"This is going to take forever to get out of my hair." I stated, glaring at him.

"You think it was easy to get the mud out?" He asked, stepping back. I stared at him as realization hit me. This was payback for the time that John and i pranked him. I was suprised that he remembered that! It was ages ago!

"Oh." I simply said, staring at the ground. "I thought you would have forgotten about that." I stated, looking up to meet his amused eyes.

"I never forget and i told you i'd get you back." He shrugged, walking of to the bed before lying down. "By the way, you might want to hurry up, we're leaving in an hour." he smirked, turning the tv on.

"I'm so going to get you back." I growled, before turning around and walking into the bathroom. I had a quick shower, well tried to but it took me ages to get the powder off. When i was sure that it was all out, i got out and dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around my body before walking out of the bathroom.

Jace was watching tv but when he heard me, his head snapped to face me, his eyes slowly going darker. I glared at him before walking to the wardrobe. I quickly put my dress on (It was strapless and the boob part was black and tight while the rest had flower patterns and it flowed out, reaching my knees). I tied my hair in a neat bun, even though it was wet, and i made it look messy and lumpy but the bun was neat. I applied light make up before slipping my feet into my shoes (They were flats and were white but the tips were baige). I also slipped on my white boyfriend blazer because i thought it might be cold outside.

I slipped on some fake silver braclets on my right hand and a necklace with a heart at the end before checking my teeth and then walking out. Jace was in the shower now so i decided to go and ask Rachel or Kim if i looked alright.