Finding It All Out

IRA POV

"What the fu*k does this mean?" I growled as i sat back down next to Jace.

"Told you not to read it." He mumbled as he took the paper from my hand. I shot him a murderous look and he acted as though i didn't. "Just forget about it." He said, trying to wrap me up for a hug. However, i was too pissed and a little scared to have a hug.

"Jace, what is this all about?" I asked, getting off the bed and putting my hands on my hips. He let out a loud sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

"Can we just talk about this in the morning?" He said, sounding a little annoyed.

"No! I want you to tell me what is going on in the pack." I yelled.

"Good night Ira." He said as he slid back down and snuggled into the blankets. I let out a growl and walked to the door. If he didn't want to tell me, fine! He can be the jerk he is! "Where are you going?" I heard him ask.

"Out." I simply said, not turning back. I quickly opened the door and slid out before he could start an argument or something to piss me more off. I sighed once the door was closed and started to walk forward, only to be pulled back in. 

Jace pushed me against the wall inside of the room and blocked all my exits.

"No, you'll come back to bed and sleep." He said sternly. I gulped and nodded. He was pissed. I could tell because his eyes were a dark green and he was slightly shaking. I did not want to mess with him when his wolf was part out.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bed. I followed behind him, my head facing the ground. I was hoping to go for a run, that would help me to cool off. He led me to my side and after i lyed down, he pulled the covers over me.

"Night." He whispered before kissing my forehead. I smiled and watched as he turned the light off and came to sleep next to me. I stayed facing up, that way he wouldn't be able to grab me in any way. He seemed to get the rejection and sighed before turning around and facing the other way.

Maybe i could sneak out when he's sleeping? Nah, he might get more pissed. And possibly send out a search and rescue team if he found me missing.

But i was awake now! Wide awake! It's going to be hard to fall asleep again, especially since i'm not in his arms.

I couldn't help but wonder what the note meant. Payback's a bitch. Yeah i got that but payback for what? For Jace kicking James out? For Jace punching James? It was confusing and i knew that Jace was hiding it from me to either protect me or to keep me sane.

It must be pretty big for Jace to act like this. Oh gosh! My mate had to be an Alpha! Having to handle all this pack business and crap. Gosh, it's starting to piss me off a bit.

JACE POV

Man, James was starting to piss me off now. He has been sending me messeges for a little while now. Making me paranoid. Things like sendings pictures of Ira and I at the diner and writing little notes. I don't even get how he got onto my territory without getting caught.

"I got another note guys. This time Ira saw. Patrolers, search the territory, now." I said through the mind link, telling everyone that knows about the messeges. I only told my betas and warriors and hunters. It was kind of weird not telling my Pack Warrior.

"The fu*k man, how does he get on our territory?" Gabe asked, obviously feeling the need to protect his lil sis.

"Don't know man but we'll talk in the morning."